My Lab Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Thanks, here is another pic with gears of war running.

*img219.imageshack.us/img219/881/labworkstationvv3.th.jpg

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
ur teddy :D + that MVP sticker + that lcd + that mouse give ur rig some great looks !

do u know if that mouse comes in left hand config ? :lol:

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
When I shut down or hibernate my computer, this is how it goes & the blue light turns to orange. After this I just close the main line or UPS & monitor also closes. Should I do it this way or first close the monitor power & then the UPS.

Download the video

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Lolz....he doesn't know that the interface I am using is temporary while the real design is mind blowing which Anurag is making right now for me...... something original (wel, I haven't seen a copy of it yet)...

Abe, real life & reel life ko seperate rakho/.

Last edited:
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hey, I bought the cooler master Hyper TX2 CPU cooler from Delhi today. which position should I install it in?

I got a 120mm rear exhaust fan, which way should the CPU Cooler fan should face? Towards the rear exhaust or toward teh Hard disk's rear

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Hey, I bought the cooler master Hyper TX2 CPU cooler from Delhi today. which position should I install it in?

I got a 120mm rear exhaust fan, which way should the CPU Cooler fan should face? Towards the rear exhaust or toward teh Hard disk's rear
install it towards your drive bay so that it blows hot air towards the back of your cabinet i.e. exhaust.dont reverse it.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Ok, this is how I have installed it right now, is it Ok?

I am sure now that the temprature sensor in my motherboard is broken. Everest is showing the same temprature as with the default Intel Cooler.

I bought this particular CPU Cooler cos I plan to upgrade to a Core 2 Duo E8200 in octobar. Everything else is strong already.

*img526.imageshack.us/img526/4458/diagramki8.jpg

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
That's impressive illustration..............but knowing your skills you could have done better :D
And yes that's the correct positioning of the cooler.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^^ That's just something I made in 2 mins in Photoshop.:D

Right now the temprature shown in everest is 42C, I m going to leave Orthos running for 30 mins, last time the temprature reached 59C max, if still it reaches 59C then the sensor is sure broken.

Oh well, I guess that completes my workstation except for the TV Tuner card thing which I will buy now most probabely from Delhi only. But still, work station is complete now as I am not missing the TV Tuner card anyway...

No wait, I do miss Midnight Hot on Fashion TV :D

techx

Right off the assembly line
@gx_gaurav
what is ur job profile man... u seem to be too rich
anyway that is a cool machine u got there

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
he he, no I m not too rich...it's just that whatever I buy is 100% efficient. I am a designer by profession & flirt by passion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom