My ISP saying I hacked some1

Status
Not open for further replies.

khansdream

Journeyman
Then its depend on the person whose bsnl id/pass u hacked, if he/she is so dumb then don't worry. But beware its, of course, a serious crime. You said hacked but the court will say 'Stolen'............!!!!!!!

khansdream

Journeyman
Yeah, you are right.

One more thing, the cyber law has been written to safe e-com transactions. BUt there are several other similar crimes are being committed by so-called techies.

Like cloning of mobile phone, copying of credit & ATM cards etc, these are too serious offence. On the one side we are using the technology for India's economy and on the other hand we, unintentionally, help others to misuse technology.

overdose_14

Broken In
Thats a trojan for sure
Cause a trojan was blocked from accesing other computers by my ZoneLabs

I used AVG to remove it
Its trojan as they do these types of things

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Your Answer

First of All I Wan't to Tell All The Peoples Who Are Posting in This Forum That: -

Whetever Signal Passes Through Any Computer to Server whether it's wire connected or wireless the data is in Encryption Form 128 bit.

Second You Are Not to be held responsible in any cracking case because your computer is virtually in proxy with the isp computer Only Dial-Up is the way to directly connect to a server from your computer. so no need to worry about the all hacking instance played on you.

third if you hacked bsnl user id there is no use of that id unless you have broadband enabled line in your phone line, and if you have enabled broadband line then why someone use other user id to log in, and nobody is so dumb that if you continue downloading with his user name he will not take any type of action against it.

and last but not least i want to tell bsnl user's in delhi and NCR region, i have some doubt that this site is already hacked and, it's not detected till now if someone have little knowledge of security he can tell that something is going with bsnl site for quite some days

khansdream

Journeyman
Re: Your Answer

@ abhinavrakesh

as u said:
Whetever Signal Passes Through Any Computer to Server whether it's wire connected or wireless the data is in Encryption Form 128 bit.

It doesn't mean u cannot be traced.

puja399

In the zone
Re: Your Answer

abhinavrakesh said:

....even if there is no SSL tunnelling between the client and the server ?? :confused:

abhinavrakesh said:
Second You Are Not to be held responsible in any cracking case because your computer is virtually in proxy with the isp computer Only Dial-Up is the way to directly connect to a server from your computer
Do u mean anonymous proxy??? And even if the computer in question is really in proxy, as u say, then where is the client computer???? I thought the client computer is only behind a NAT router which is the ADSL modem :) and the ISP assigns ip address to the router or to the computer, depending on whether it a PPPOE or a bridged connection.. :confused:
abhinavrakesh said:
third if you hacked bsnl user id there is no use of that id unless you have broadband enabled line in your phone line, and if you have enabled broadband line then why someone use other user id to log in, and nobody is so dumb that if you continue downloading with his user name he will not take any type of action against it
U mean it is not practicable for someone with TATA broadband to hack into some system which is on dialup or which is connected using dataone broadband???? :confused:

I find ur comments not only funny but reckless and misleading too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom