OP
N

Niraj

Broken In
amd phenom 955 black edition - 6900
msi 870 -g45 - 5600
4 gb ram - 2100
5 smps - 1600... from local market... lol
yes there was the need of smps... cause i don't wanna give any stress to my smps..because its not quality smps....if i will use only one smps,,, then my smps will blow while gaming...and also i will face lots of hangs problem.....will not able to burn any dvd @ 16 speed... so thats why i did this....and it makes my system very stable.... ..

and also i m using dual ups... 600 va x 2,,,, one ups for that smps which is handling processor power and mobo power....and one for others....,,, one 600 va ups can't handle ,, thats why

ajai5777

Youngling
Still you are not in safe side as the 5 smps are desi.You should have gone for a FSP saga II 400W or 500W with a single quality UPS above 600VA so that you could avoid all these complications.
Which GPU are you using ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
man if even 1 SMPS screws up you are going to cry as your proccy may be destroyed.

I reccomend a FSP Saga II (like ajay)

Its around 2.2 k price

Also, get a APC 600 VA at 1.8k

captain_volt

Broken In
amd phenom 955 black edition - 6900
msi 870 -g45 - 5600
4 gb ram - 2100
5 smps - 1600... from local market... lol
yes there was the need of smps... cause i don't wanna give any stress to my smps..because its not quality smps....if i will use only one smps,,, then my smps will blow while gaming...and also i will face lots of hangs problem.....will not able to burn any dvd @ 16 speed... so thats why i did this....and it makes my system very stable.... ..

and also i m using dual ups... 600 va x 2,,,, one ups for that smps which is handling processor power and mobo power....and one for others....,,, one 600 va ups can't handle ,, thats why

I like the idea.. may be I want to make one for myself.. can you help?
5 smps is interesting.. can you tell me step by step ? :?:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
That was gr8 setup , ur own custom water cooling is really appreciative ! can u give me digraph of the watercooling u made byself - its really helpful !

Top Bottom