My Final Config - Need final thoughts

DirtDiver

Broken In
Hey, i just went through your config. I would suggest u add 1.5k to ur processor money and buy i5 2500( for 11k ). This 1.5k can come by buying intel mobo DH67CL( for 6500 ).

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Updated my Mobo now with Intel DH61WW (delapage) and PSU with SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W
Please check if RAM is compatible or not.
Will add GTX 460 1 GB costing 10,900 in it.

post your view on this change.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ The change is great. For gpu, wait for the upcoming gtx 560 non-ti version if you want to stick with nvidia. Else go for a 6850.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
hi
as you are using the same cabinet,
1. everything will fit in ?
2. all screws are provided ?
Yep, everything is provided more than enough...

ha ha ****..forgot a DVD witter. Suggest a good one. Wont be using that much. just for win7 install. after that m not going to use it :)

is this ok ?

Thats a good one...

wait for the upcoming gtx 560 non-ti version if you want to stick with nvidia. Else go for a 6850.

On seeing the specs, gtx460 ~ gtx560(non ti)

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
1 question again. I have changed the PSU. Will it work with MSI NGTX560Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB ?

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
gr8...have mailed deltapage to update website with Intel h61 mobo so that i can order. Once its confirmed, will order rest from PrimeABGB and SMC.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
On seeing the specs, gtx460 ~ gtx560(non ti)

Well you didn't see the specs properly mate. The 560 has a 256bit bus opposed to the 192 bit on the 460.

The 560 non-ti will also have much higher clock speeds as known by initial reactions. Its launch will clear everything.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Note: only h67 and p67 will be supporting ivy bridge proccys through bios update so these are more future proof..OP's choice now..

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Thanks guys. I am not buying card now. Will buy after 1-2 months.

Saving on money and hence reduced RAM,PSU and MoBo

All monitors LED n LCD has say VGA port and DVI. this H61 board has only VGA support.

Will this be a problem ?

is connectivity using DVI > VGA ? any diff in clarity ?

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
You can get 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz for 4400 bucks at SMC.

Also, in such a moderate budget I would go with:
2500k + decent mobo + 4GB DDR3 1600 xms 3 for 2500 bucks
GPU can 2GB 6950 for 16k.

And PSU has to be Seasonic or CM SilentPRo 700 watts or better if you want to play it safe!

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
You can get 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz for 4400 bucks at SMC.

Also, in such a moderate budget I would go with:
2500k + decent mobo + 4GB DDR3 1600 xms 3 for 2500 bucks
GPU can 2GB 6950 for 16k.

And PSU has to be Seasonic or CM SilentPRo 700 watts or better if you want to play it safe!

whats wrong with SeaSonic S12II 520 ? wont it handle gtx 560 570 cards ????

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
ok..H61 mobo for 3.7K. not bad.

But it lacks DVI n HDMI

so if i get a gfx card later and a good LED monitor , i have to connect using VGA.

whats the benefit of using DVI ?

Top Bottom