My Check from Google Bounced

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshameh

Right off the assembly line
I recently got my first payment from Google for running Adsense ads. I never started this site with the purpose of making money, which was pretty hard to do in 1996, but thought it would be at least nice to recoup the hosting cost so I added Google ads a while back. In a somewhat cheesy (first dollar bill moment) I decided to take a picture of the check before depositing it. Little did I know that my check drafted from multi-billion dollar valuated Google.com would come bouncing back to me. And it looks like I’m not the only one either.

Source:

Possible

Custom User Title
Weird, I don't trust your source. And the other case present there, well, look at his blog title. :|

mediator

Technomancer
And since when wise people started giving 110mb.com links as source? If u wanna promote ur site, then spam the emails, spam the orkut like those kids/stereotypes but palleease spare this forums! That site looks pathetic anyways! :)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
dineshameh said:
I recently got my first payment from Google for running Adsense ads. I never started this site with the purpose of making money, which was pretty hard to do in 1996, but thought it would be at least nice to recoup the hosting cost

Source:

Recoup the hosting cost???? When did 110mb.com started charging??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom