My CASE MOD --- Reviewed SEE it yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
@ TECH&ME
Thnx
YEs i need ur help in seting up tht 4 LEDs
I dono how to build tht circuit...
as i said im still in 1st year....
PLease help me in tht...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
WHAT r options to for having transparent case...means other than glass.......what si the cost???

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
This is interesting.. i dont know how i missed this thread...

i am also interested in case modding will upload somephotos soon
The LEDS can be bought from the local radio shacks.. ask any electronics store/repair man. he will tell u where these parts can be obtained.

use this circuit to design LED circuits(ignore the where to buy and look at the math for calculation resistance values)
*unclean.org/howto/led_circuit.html
>>hopefully u will use the right resistor and not burn ur LEDs(lol, it is stupid to burn a LED)
>>someone above was worried about the heating caused by LEDs.. another LOL dont worry abt that it is negligible(dude it is not a bulb)

if u want any other simple electronic circuit designs like simple Power supplies etc post here and i will try to design/find one

EDIT: guys go see www.electronicsforu.com (The EFY mag website) there are tons of circuits there u can use and if u want help in making/soldering them then i can help

also see the LED circuitsection of this site
*ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Bowden/

Last edited:

indian_samosa

No longer here..
hi,
Beautiful thread.Really awesome.
Tech&Me ......truly awesome modding.

Can we connect leds in parallel to the wire which carries the hdd activity supply?So that the leds will blink also in groups as harddisk is accessed.
Also,what about connecting them to the power led cable ??(green one)

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
hey u can absolutely connect two or three LEDs in parallel. they use little power so it in nothing near over load ot stuff... or u can use a simple circuit that would connect to the +ve of the LED u want to expand and light up as many leds u want to, keeping the original circuit safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom