My 6600 Problem (Urgent)`

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanmai11

Right off the assembly line
Actually its the prblm of low phone memory The solution is "stacker" "h**p://jengcoil.addr.com/wap/apps/6600/Stacker_v3.00_Full.sis"
It just compress yr phone memory simultaneously yr phone run to a top speed .I've tested it on ma nok 7610.

shoegoe

Broken In
anarchist said:
6230i is not a symbian phone. go for it only if you are not interested in mobile videos as you cant install smart movie player and built in 3gp player has no FF/REV buttons. it is a good music phone. good camera, small size, executive look.
you can always install java applications/ games.
i am having it, i like it over all symbian phones. mainly due to small size and exellent mp3 player.

i got that it was a non-symbian, but.. it was in my budget..how much would it cost now?ty again

Additon: Does anyone know how much would 6630 and 6230i would cost in the indian market in Average?

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I faced d same prb. and went to nokia care. My phone is under warranty.. so getting it repaired. For cells without warranty, get ur bluetooth ic replaced as suggested above. I costs below Rs.1000.

Julius

Right off the assembly line
maheshmax said:
amritpal2489 said:
OK my prob goes
I have a 6600. Whenever i try to open Gallery, it stucks on "Opening Files" and whenever i try to switch on the bluetooth it says "Unable to perform Bluetooth Operation"
Pls tell the solution, Its urgent.
I ahve also tried formatting the phone (both hard and soft format) but no result.[/QUOTE

hi buddy i am a cell phone repairer
the problem is with your bluetooth ic
change it and your problem is solved
it should cost u someware around 850 to 950

hello maheshmax!!, i have already consulted my prob to the technician and they said it was the bluetooth ic.I want you to repair my fon coz u offer a cheaper cost.how can i get to your shop?

hello maheshmax!!, i have already consulted my prob to the technician and they said it was the bluetooth ic.I want you to repair my fon coz u offer a cheaper cost.how can i get to your shop?

Last edited:

Sinnet

Broken In
oh for the love of god
thats a flash issue
get the phone flashed with latest flash files.
goto nokia care if it's in warranty.
if not get a decent local guy who does it.
it will solve gallery problem and probably BT problem too.
if BT problem is not solved he might check for the BT chip on the PCB.
it's a small secondary daughter card like PCB on the main phone PCB,
which holds the BT chip (lets hope i remember the stuff am saying here)
changing it if needed will fix BT problem.
this stuff dosent cost a bomb.
take care
sIn

VD17

Journeyman
After searching a lot on the net, the most probable explanation to the problem is screwed BT IC. Have the same problem in my phone. I read that if you do *#2820# and it shows the address of the BT device, then the IC does not need replacing. it needs to be "reheated" (dont ask me what that is, i just read it online). anyway, reading this i didnt quite open my cell up and started reheating and stuff (that needs to be done by a pro) i just hit really hard a couple of times and restarted it... guess what? it works! lol... nokia is getting Indian. :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Did you bother to check the date of the thread. I guess you didn't. Well its around 2 years old. His 6600 would be recycled by now. So next time see the date of the thread before replying to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom