Must Watch Movies in High-Definition

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys, i feel like B/w HD Rips look better than color HD Rips. They are somehow a tad sharper and more vibrant .

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
by vibrant I think you mean vivid
that seems like an interesting way to watch a movie. never tried. have to try. will try with tdkr and hobbit 2.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
for FHD movies:

Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Shutter Island
Godfather Series
Goodfellas
The Shawshank Redemption
etc,, the list goes on.. :)

and All Animation movies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Am I the only one who thinks the title of the thread should be "Movies that MUST be watched in HD", otherwise it makes no sense :p
All good movies, if possible, should be watched in High def.

However movies like Battleship etc should not be watched without HD, else one may fall asleep :D

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
can Someone add a google sheet or list in first page for benefit of movie freaks..instead of scanning all pages of this thread to check what next to watch :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/157719-must-watch-movies-high-definition-3.html#post2097502

- - - Updated - - -

can Someone add a google sheet or list in first page for benefit of movie freaks..instead of scanning all pages of this thread to check what next to watch :)

that should be in the case of the normal Must Watch MOvies thread. There is such a HUGE number of movies in there..

and this thread is more like optional, because, if someone likes a movie, he will watch it in HD. ;) like.....
Tere Naam Blue-ray <3

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm according to me the real reason for getting blu-rays is for the extras. 1080p rips are not the same experience as a blu-ray disc at all. So this thread would be better with a discussion on what extras come with the movies, and how good they are, and if they are worth collecting.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys tell me the website address from where I can download all above mentioned movies in blu-ray also freely....

What you are asking is piracy. Nobody comes to see what you do in your home. But if you talk about that here that would violate the forum rules. You should read more rules ASAP.
Checkout the link on top of this page "Forum Rules".

Top Bottom