Must Get Music Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hi all...I was considering that randomly browsing through Mininov...I mean, Planet M :)D) I've dow...I mean, bought :)D) so many awesome music albums...we should really have a thread for music similar to what we have for the Must Watch Movies thing...

I'll go first...

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play...awesome album. I thought it wouldnt be that good considering Tarja (their ex-lead singer) left the band...but its pretty good. Check out Amaranth, Cadence of her Last Breath, Last of the Wilds and a bunch of other tracks...I like!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Hi all...I was considering that randomly browsing through Mininova...I mean, Planet M :)D) I've downloaded...I mean, bought :)D) so many awesome music albums...we should really have a thread for music similar to what we have for the Must Watch Movies thing...

I'll go first...

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play...awesome album. I thought it wouldnt be that good considering Tarja (their ex-lead singer) left the band...but its pretty good. Check out Amaranth, Cadence of her Last Breath, Last of the Wilds and a bunch of other tracks...I like!

hmm we dont support piracy here.:mad: I hate piracy from the bottom of my neighbour's heart.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The End of the Begining - God is An Astronaut
Escapexstacy - Poisonblack
Singing a long lullaby - Jack Johnson
Are you listening - Dolores O'riorden
Foiled - Blue October
The Poison - BFMV
Audioslave - Audioslave
Still Life - Aqualung
Splendid Isolation - Yonderboi
Witching Hour - Ladytron
The Fiction we Live - FATA
Too bad you're beautiful - FATA
Diversity - Entwine
Dummy - Portishead
The bends - Radiohead
Both Eps of AMP

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
hmm we dont support piracy here.:mad: I hate piracy from the bottom of my neighbour's heart.

I never said Mininova...you edited my quote, nor did I say downloading...you edited my quote again...geez man, deep breaths!!

PS: If you feel so strongly about it, I recommend you have a gander here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49326 ... the madness begins post #4 onwards...

Ciao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom