Music Player that isn't Poweramp?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I am tired of Power amp, did not like the interface even after using for 2-3 years.Any paid app that you find good?

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Thanks all.Digging the n7 player very well.I likr the wall of artistes, easy to select album you want to hear unlike scrolling down in poweramp.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
N7 is good..if u want UI then try BeatBox (I am using it now)
Is that the name of the app ? cos theres lot by that name in Play Store.I pretty much wasted money on app like stelio, rocket player etc which all is the same U.I and some are paid subscription(hell no!) but the n7 seems to bre good, the trial is ending probably would buy.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is that the name of the app ? cos theres lot by that name in Play Store.I pretty much wasted money on app like stelio, rocket player etc which all is the same U.I and some are paid subscription(hell no!) but the n7 seems to bre good, the trial is ending probably would buy.
Music Player – Android Apps on Google Play

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
IS there a music player that can show synchronized saved?embedded lyrics? Apparently n7 player. beatbocplayer and rocket player cannot do it. Only thing I know is music match, but i am not liking the floating thing.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
IS there a music player that can show synchronized saved?embedded lyrics? Apparently n7 player. beatbocplayer and rocket player cannot do it. Only thing I know is music match, but i am not liking the floating thing.
Shuttle Music Player
Playerpro
Jet Audio
Rocket player

Top Bottom