Music phone with sound quality BETTER than W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
Netfront is a good browser , its just that S60 browser based on Webkit is better , probably the best in mobile. Its web page rendering is top notch.

As for C905, some websites say its qvga & few unofficial sources say its vga. So u probably have to wait a bit longer for a clear picture.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ if i would have in your place

i would have chosen C905 >> ZN5 >> N82

i find ZN5 to be better than N82 dunno why lol

and C905 price tag is high and a 8MP is there so obviously it is better ( except smartphone )

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
If you want to have it cheap zn5 it is.Else wait for the c905 and get your hands dirty on this beast. :D

And whoever says that the sound quality of the k790 and w810 is same is utter crap. Please try them with the same pair of headphones and you will see the difference. Obviously, if you mod your k790 to the extreme, it will give your mp3 player a run for its money,

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
Guys,
Can I use a HPM-77 or HPM-88 earphone with N82?

If yes what would be the cost of HPM-77 or HPM-88?

And then would the sound quality of N82 be better than W810i?

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
According to smape N85 and N96 are one step behind innov8 the best sounding phone in the market

1235Sam

Sameer
Guys,
Can I use a HPM-77 or HPM-88 earphone with N82?

If yes what would be the cost of HPM-77 or HPM-88?

And then would the sound quality of N82 be better than W810i?

n82 has 3.5 mm jack so you can use EP-630 which is much better than any SE headphone.Its also more cheaper

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
EP-630 better than any SE headphones?? LOL.
HPM-88 comes with active noise cancellation and a special version comes with two 3.5mm jacks. Hehe.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
HPM-88 comes with active noise cancellation and a special version comes with two 3.5mm jacks. Hehe.
Arey but that won't work on the N82 naa! I mean only the speakers will work but the noise canceling system is in the microphone unit.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Arey but that won't work on the N82 naa! I mean only the speakers will work but the noise canceling system is in the microphone unit.
That was in reply to the previous post.Cummon guys, SE has to sell its accessories.It has a whole range of them. :lol:

1235Sam

Sameer
i was comparing with hpm70,75 which i have used...forgot other SE headphones like hpm-88
hpm-88 must me better.What is its price?is it available in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom