Music Phone upto 10K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to give this a bump as I'm planning to buy C510 in the next two days. Are there any new devices which are better in comparision? Or, should I just buy C510?
A friend of mine contacted a nokia priority dealer who said the 5530XM was expected to come at 12K. Why don't you wait and see ?

With a budget of 10K you should get a smart phone.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
@BSOD

In my opinion C510 is d best phone under ur budget
It holds everything - 3.2 MP Camera with LED flash,Great music player with bundled earphones,Large and crisp 2.2 screen,Fast browser,Slim and beautiful looks :)

I bought it from 'Mobile Store' and I got Rs. 250 cash back offer :razz:

Tamoghno

Padawan
^^ yeah c510 is certainly the best multimedia focussed phone in that range.

What was your effective after cashback .

k4ce

Youngling
if cam is not ur proirity , might i recommend the 5320xm ... i've been using it for 6months now and want to replace it but don know wid wat ... its jus such a gr8 fone ...

comparision of 5320 vs c510
+ smartfone ( brilliant apps)
+ great music (using it wid sony mdr-ed12lp)
+ n-gage (the best part for me)
+ smaller display but very crisp

- cam
- not as slim
- battery (5320 gives me 1.5-2 days)
- no menu transitions

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I am using n73 and i need to replace it . . I have gone through 5530 reviews and read it that it cant hold even upto 5hrs . . Is it true . .

ajooba215

Journeyman
hey guys nobody has mentioned SE G502 here...its for 7k n is a smart phone with 3.5G support...what else do u want...+ the music player is the same as in walkman phones with mega bass and i`ve used G700 for some time with HPM 70 earphones..it made a great combination..but the only db in this phone can be its camera and its OS itself..symbian SE phones sux...:|:|

k4ce

Youngling
samsung star is a decent buy for 9k ... but i think it wud be better to wait for the 5530 ... costs bout 240euros ... thats a great price ....

only hope it releases fast in india ... ppl are still waiting for the5630

munnabhai

Broken In
i got samsung star s5233 and as far as i think it iis the best phone available in this price range if u ignore when comp to c510
-3g(no use as of now)
-3.2mp w/o AF and flash

but inturn u get
3" large touchscreen (240*400) which is great for watchin videos
good music quality
good thumb optimised interface(esp. qwrty with haptic feedback)

hey guys nobody has mentioned SE G502 here...its for 7k n is a smart phone with 3.5G support...what else do u want...+ the music player is the same as in walkman phones with mega bass and i`ve used G700 for some time with HPM 70 earphones..it made a great combination..but the only db in this phone can be its camera and its OS itself..symbian SE phones sux...:|:|
1. Its not a "smart phone" - it can only run java apps
2. No 3.5mm audio jack

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Well I am satisfied frm my C510
yesterday I gt updated it's firmware frm d SE center
Now it's really working fast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom