Mumbai auto

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Divide cities into zones and take away their right to refuse if you want to go to some place in that zone.

Tech&ME

Banned
hey Sarath, you forgot the "tampered meters". I came across 3-4 such cases in which I was not able to believe my eyes on the speed with which meter was running! One time I threatened the autowalla that I will go to police station and complain about his faulty meter. He charged fair amount.

Well it is not always bad experience, I have some good ppl also. Even when it was raining they didn't ask for a penny extra. Some returned exact change and didn't ask for tip, but those are rare gems :)

True!!:stirpot:

Faun said:
BMTC in Bangalore

^^ ya true again, at its best!! but soon Metro will take over. :)

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well, guys THe post is a result of my frustration. In the beginning I used to get angry how could they refuse me a ride? how could they not stop auto when I raise my hand?!!! I used to feel that I'm what matters not they.

Now, after being neglected for years, left alone standing in the rain for hours, getting refused by numerous autos for no reason...this is how I soothe myself, this is how I comfort myself and stop being angry.

They have successfully stripped off my pride and self respect.

Baker

Albicelestes
one worst thing abt all the autowalas are..... they all have one common answer.... " hey while return i need to come alone so give me 2 times or am leaving" ...WTF

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Well, guys THe post is a result of my frustration. In the beginning I used to get angry how could they refuse me a ride? how could they not stop auto when I raise my hand?!!! I used to feel that I'm what matters not they.

Now, after being neglected for years, left alone standing in the rain for hours, getting refused by numerous autos for no reason...this is how I soothe myself, this is how I comfort myself and stop being angry.

They have successfully stripped off my pride and self respect.

when angry then laugh like doctor Boman Irani of MBBS :smile:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
the most shocking thing is that whenever they refuse to ply which is most of the time...i generally threaten them that i will post a complain regarding refusal to ply,they start abusing saying do whatever u want...as if they don't give a ball about this...

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
Well here in Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sibsagar(Assam) if you raise your hand or shout "auto...auto", they stop directly even if it is fully loaded with passengers.. Asks where you want to go and take you there. I have only went short distances in an Auto and they charge Rs.5 for one passenger and 10 if two are travelling together.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well here in Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sibsagar(Assam) if you raise your hand or shout "auto...auto", they stop directly even if it is fully loaded with passengers.. Asks where you want to go and take you there. I have only went short distances in an Auto and they charge Rs.5 for one passenger and 10 if two are travelling together.

dude this thread is not about 'shared' autos. This thread is for giving your funny experience in a RESERVED AUTO.

And you will never experience the kind of joy ride OP is discussing here in your small cities.

sygeek

Technomancer
^Not necessarily. People can share their experiences, sarcastic, funny, serious or stupid, doesn't matter..As far as the discussion lies on Autos.

Top Bottom