Multiple Items - some giving rebirth to a machine

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Posting it very late I know but I m kinda busy as well as lazy. :p

First in August starting with my MBA I recognized need of a tablet and started searching over net and got following for damages - 13K

*i.imgur.com/uNqoil.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZqVsJl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/nIpGAl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2c9ASl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/24x2Rl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/a8NGMl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0nWMgl.jpg

So I got my first tablet as iPad 1st Gen 32GB WiFi only.

Later this Diwali I put in life again in my 2 Years old HP Laptop by replacing dead battery with Genuine HP MU06 battery and swapping HDD with OCZ Vertex 4 SSD. Also with Transcend casing and swapped Seagate 7200rpm 2.5" HDD I got myself a 500GB external HDD too.
Total Damage - 12932

Result: Windows 8 got installed in 7.5 mins, it boots in less than 6 secs and shutdowns in mere a sec. :shock: :twisted:

*i.imgur.com/cU1VCl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YPaDrl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/dK9Ytl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/XbEvQl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8MBTOl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Pcbszl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/53Mkgl.jpg

Coming to my ears, :twisted: , after being IEM-less for almost three months I bought VSonic GR02 Bass Edition from HiFiNage. Damage - 2606

Awesome packaging from HiFiNage. Bluedart also sucked by showing status Flight/Train Delayed/Cancelled till time it delivered the parcel.

These are just very first ones played only for 15-20 mins and few songs
Source - iPad 1st Gen
Songs Tried: Dance of Death, Amplifier, Numb, Swades - Title Track, Ahista Ahista - Bachna Ae Hasseno

Bass - as name suggests its really bass-y IEMs but Bass is controlled though it cracked couple of times. Audio quality is good almost like M1 but these phones lacks some clarity. I mean at times they gets bit muddy and blurred kind off. Sound-Stage is normal. They are definitely better than TF Twinwoofers - my previous IEMs. As of now I m still missing my M1s but I guess this pair might be requiring some burn-in time so will do that and will post views again.

PS: I m not an audiophile from any angle except just i own couple of good pairs of IEMs

*i.imgur.com/dVZAol.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1WxzZl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rOt4Ol.jpg

*i.imgur.com/3Fu9ol.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BSbnMl.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great ones. Regarding Bluedart, similar thing happened with me last week. Good thing is that their delivery was good and in time.

OP
V

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Great ones. Regarding Bluedart, similar thing happened with me last week. Good thing is that their delivery was good and in time.

Yeah it was same here. It got delivered me in almost a day. on 22nd Eve they got shipped and on 24th i got them.

Top Bottom