Multi Grooming Kit

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello everyone.
:wave:

I am very keen on purchasing an appropriate multi grooming kit, which will serve the purpose of hair removal/trim; primarily on the chest, from the armpits and importantly, below the hip (if you catch my drift!).
:blush: :sealed:

I have looked at the Philips QG3387/15 Detailed specifications on Multigroom series 7000 QG3387/15 and the Panasonic ER-GY10 ER-GY10 Trimmers - Panasonic India, but am yet to make a final choice.
If anyone has used a particular multi grooming kit for the aforementioned purposes, please keep me abreast with the brand/make and model number.
:chinscratch: :Fingerx:

I await your replies.
:smile:

escape7

What? Where? How?
I've been using the Philips QG3387 for around 8 months now and can vouch for it.

Charges quickly, a single charge lasts through multiple cleaning sessions :p
They provide range of blades for different uses.

All in all a good product

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Please indulge us with your experience in "below the hip" grooming sessions.

did you cut yourself? was it smooth? are you smooth??

escape7

What? Where? How?
ha ha, weird discussion... on point, yes i have to cope with a huge amount of growth. QG3387 is very smooth, there are some heads that pinch a bit and some are smooth, so you have to test and figure out what suits best for your style ;)

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
There must be a GOD. I was thinking about buying a Multi Grooming Kit which would help me achieve baby smooth cheeks up as well as down :lol:
I was thinking if this wouldn't be too much of an embarrassment to come here and lay it bare ?
And voila there's a topic started and we can all discuss the experience, the pains and the nicks! sigh , there really is a god which cares about nuts.

So guys,Philips QG3387/15 - does it shave the beard and moustache and trim them just as well as I can use it for under the arm pit, chest hair as well as the pubic hair ?

really really reassure me again and again :) and [MENTION=89911]insaneYLN[/MENTION] , thou art a braver soul than mine for thy dareth put tis topic in the open seeking wisdom!

escape7

What? Where? How?
So guys,Philips QG3387/15 - does it shave the beard and moustache and trim them just as well as I can use it for under the arm pit, chest hair as well as the pubic hair ?
They have multiple heads for all the uses, you'd have to figure out which one suits your style :p

Top Bottom