else
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

but why isnt in international news?????? :confuse::confuse::confuse::confuse:

blackpearl

The Devil
It's allover the internet!!

*timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=3913
*www.portfolio.com/executives/features/2007/10/15/Mukesh-Ambani-Profile#
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Busine...ni_worlds_richest_now/articleshow/2500308.cms
*www.techbray.com/2007/10/29/an-indianmukesh-ambani-becomes-worlds-richest-man/
*www.rediff.com/money/2007/oct/29mukesh1.htm
*www.business-standard.com/common/storypage_c_online.php?leftnm=11&bKeyFlag=IN&autono=29448

You want more?? ;)

maine toh apne billu ko pehle hi kaha tha vista band kar aur koi nayee win ki soch.
go mukesh go.

praka123

left this forum longback
mods!merge these threads.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71927

faraaz

Evil Genius
Reliance Petroleum & Reliance Industries stock earned me 30,000 USD in 2 weeks...we had to "invest" 250,000 dollars for an assignment in Finance class...and I put it all in Reliance! Woo hoo...I'm winning too...so far, my nearest competitor was the dude who put it all in Google...and Google shares have been dropping! :)

Help~Is~Here

Banned
faraaz said:
Reliance Petroleum & Reliance Industries stock earned me 30,000 USD in 2 weeks...we had to "invest" 250,000 dollars for an assignment in Finance class...and I put it all in Reliance! Woo hoo...I'm winning too...so far, my nearest competitor was the dude who put it all in Google...and Google shares have been dropping! :)
$250,000 assignment? :shock: :shock: WTF? where did you get all that money from? :confused: And that too for an assignment? :shock:

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
faraaz said:
lagta hai ab yeh forum chorna parega.:sad: yahan toh bahut bade bade log aate hai.salla maine kabhi 2.5 lakh rupees nahi dekhe yeh 2.5 lakh dollars itna araam se bol raha hai.:shock: Dusra forum search karna parega.:sad:

faraaz

Evil Genius
DUDE! WTF...not REAL money...kinda like Fantasy Football or that customised F1 thing you do online...you dont GET the money...you just assume you have it, decide how to invest it, track the performance of your assets, then report on how they performed...

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
faraaz said:

offtopic, but St. Gallen is great. :)

I just wish LSE was more than its brand name.

but relience's shares are the ones that made ambani rich. shares always go up and down...

anyway, I confirmed the story in 20 sources...

Third Eye

gooby pls
There is an alternative calculation that suggests he is still some distance away from being the richest man in the world.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
the sudden rise of share market crossing 20 k , has lead to his ace position.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Its true his net worth is $63.2 billion. Thats about Rs2,49,108 Crore!!!!! :D

prakhar18

Broken In
Five richest people in the world with their net worth

1. Mukesh Ambani ($63.2 billion)

2. Carlos Slim Helu ($62.2993 billion)

3. William (Bill) Gates ($62.29 billion)

4. Warren Buffett ($55.9 billion)

5. Lakshmi Mittal ($50.9 billion)

shantanu

Technomancer
Got the latest fro a news network ! Mukesh Ambani is not on the top ! it was a kind of rumuor that overflowed coz of a mistake in overall stat counting, we all will see him going down in a couple of days :( , i felt real proud hearing his news, but got dissapointment hearing this now :( , but what ever it is, Mukesh Ambani is now right in the league and i guess he will start to rule permanently as Bill g did for many years :p . well for NOw Bill Gates will again lead the position from the next financial year :) .

utsav

damn busy...
prakhar18 said:
Five richest people in the world with their net worth

1. Mukesh Ambani ($63.2 billion)

2. Carlos Slim Helu ($62.2993 billion)

3. William (Bill) Gates ($62.29 billion)

4. Warren Buffett ($55.9 billion)

5. Lakshmi Mittal ($50.9 billion)

from ur stats it seems that uncle bill is regaining his position:razz: and can again reach to 2nd position.He deserves that for his contribution to make computer easy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.