Mtnl triband in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisjr

In the zone
thats rt pal..there service is wat scares me from not taking there conn...it a vicious circle..cheap but u cant tak it..Mr maran should look into this...we are at the cusp of another boom but our basics are still age old..

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hi ashu,
i am using a local cable walla's 64 Kbps connection and yes i am from mumbai.i am thinking of changing to the mtnl ntie plan cuz atleast in those 10 hrs i can complet e arnd 600-800 mb of dwd instead of keeping the pc on whole day and dwding just 400-500 mb.:(

ApoCalypse

Broken In
ashu888ashu888 said:
Well no guys i dont hv any idea abt torrents..can u xplain to me wats that or can u giv me its link

check this thread out -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15654&highlight=bit+torrent

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
ApoCalypse wrote:
ashu888ashu888 wrote:

Well no guys i dont hv any idea abt torrents..can u xplain to me wats that or can u giv me its link

check this thread out -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15654&highlight=bit+torrent

hey thanx a lot Buddy...actually i was a bit too lazy to find it out myself but neways thanx again... :) :)

thegame_rulez wrote:
hi ashu,
i am using a local cable walla's 64 Kbps connection and yes i am from mumbai.i am thinking of changing to the mtnl ntie plan cuz atleast in those 10 hrs i can complet e arnd 600-800 mb of dwd instead of keeping the pc on whole day and dwding just 400-500 mb
Yes yaar plz change it to the MTNL's TRIBAND and believe me u will not be disappointed with its speed and the ease of connectivity...:) but hey plz do check my earlier so called"DETAILED POST" abt the TRIBAND in the previous page abt the things tht u shud notice and keep track of..:)

Cheers n e-peace.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom