Mroblem in my N82...need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
First download Nokia PC suite.

*nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_PC_Suite_7_1_18_0_eng_web.exe

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
First download Nokia PC suite.

*nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_PC_Suite_7_1_18_0_eng_web.exe

I already have dat version...wats next...

u mean the PC Suite will automatically download & flash the firmware...but i dont have net connection @ home i access thru my frnds's PC...if ne alternate method of downloading the 100MB firmware shud help me....:D

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i tried it through Nseries pc suite which came with the phone but it fails to install in my pc is there any alternative??

Third Eye

gooby pls
I already have dat version...wats next...

u mean the PC Suite will automatically download & flash the firmware...but i dont have net connection @ home i access thru my frnds's PC...if ne alternate method of downloading the 100MB firmware shud help me....:D

Connect your phone in pc suite mode and open pc suite,press get software update.Another method is to take your phone to the Nokia service cente.

rajhot

S60 rocks
i tried it through Nseries pc suite which came with the phone but it fails to install in my pc is there any alternative??
N-series PC suite has lots of issues.
IMO, Nokia PC suite is way better than N-Series PC suite for day-day usage.Software updater also works well with Nokia PC suite.

If u r under warranty its better to get it done at some nokia care centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom