mp3 to wave

patilnirmal

Right off the assembly line
I am trying to create a small animation in flash. It needs some backdrop sound. The problem with it is the software only accept on sound files which are in wave format. Kindly suggest me any free software that is free to use without any legal issues. Help on this greatly appreciated.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ systechsolution - remove those links of pirated softwares.

there's plenty of freeware to do that.

you can try this one :

Free Audio Converter: free audio converting software

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@systechsolution

its against forum rules to discuss pirated software
Digit Technology Discussion Forum - Tech Discussion Forums in India - Announcements in Forum : Freeware

just a warning this time, dont repeat it

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
hmm... the exact problem i faced some time back... well the .mp3 files also work in flash but for that use only audacity to convert them to .mp3

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder

also u may need a mp3 encorder ... so here u go...

LAME MP3 Encoder

Enjoy the Animation ;)

ssk_the_gr8

^^iWisoft Free Video Converter
Free Video Converter: convert video files easily, AVI FLV WMV MP4 MKV MOV converter.
use this.. it does all conversions..even video to audio

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that's a nice one.

They are talking about "Which software is good for converting a .mp3 file in to .wav file?"

Somebody please also suggest how to extract a sound file from a video?

I know this thread is all about - Which software is good for converting a .mp3 file in to .wav file but I wanted to know what melisssaparker46 meant by viva freeware!

BTW, I use Super 2010 - it can convert both audio and videos and in every possible formats and has got tons of option like bps, fps, aspect ratio, container and codec etc. - so you can control what you want.

*www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

ssk_the_gr8

^^ that's a nice one.

I know this thread is all about - Which software is good for converting a .mp3 file in to .wav file but I wanted to know what melisssaparker46 meant by viva freeware!

BTW, I use Super 2010 - it can convert both audio and videos and in every possible formats and has got tons of option like bps, fps, aspect ratio, container and codec etc. - so you can control what you want.

SUPER &copy

super... is good.. it's interface is what sucks
that's why i prefer iwisoft and you can do all the customization u want

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WoW ! it can even convert videos to .gif and the size is only 8.69 MB - i would try that out for sure.

BTW, other two good softwares are Handbrake and Media Coder and they both support CUDA encoding.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
+1 for Audacity!!
I have just one word for this piece of freeware, "Legen"... wait of it.. "dary" :)

(Yeah... that WAS just ONE word.)

Top Bottom