MP3 Player required

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I didn't read this part correctly.. yes EQ and effects is also a priority. Bass Enhancement or Wide is what I need.

if anyone has a Samsung Android using the default player, set EQ to "Rock" and Effects to "Wide" and listen to this Blue Stahli - Rapid Fire - YouTube or Points of Authority - Linkinpark.

also pls suggest COWON players. with a display similar to Clip Zip.

No compact players in cowon's stable except e2 thats why thought of sansa :(. For me cowons anyday better than all players including apples
see Welcome to Cowon India - MP3 Players & PMP

If you have mid range android fone try *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudio&hl=en
Alternative to cowon players ;)

Cowon c2 is the only cheapest option with expandable memory.

akkib89

Broken In
I didn't read this part correctly.. yes EQ and effects is also a priority. Bass Enhancement or Wide is what I need.

if anyone has a Samsung Android using the default player, set EQ to "Rock" and Effects to "Wide" and listen to this Blue Stahli - Rapid Fire - YouTube or Points of Authority - Linkinpark.

also pls suggest COWON players. with a display similar to Clip Zip.
From what I have heard Samsung players don't have a very good equalizer(compared to cowon). Anything android is not that good ,coz it is bound to lag after some time.

No compact players in cowon's stable except e2 thats why thought of sansa :(. For me cowons anyday better than all players including apples
see Welcome to Cowon India - MP3 Players & PMP

If you have mid range android fone try *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudio&hl=en
Alternative to cowon players ;)

Cowon c2 is the only cheapest option with expandable memory.
I don't agree that ANY cowon player is better than ANY other player.

cyberxtremer

Broken In
You can get an iPod nano for 6k. Nothing better than Apple
Apple iPod nano - Get iPod nano with Free Shipping & Engraving - Apple Store (U.S.)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I would put another 4K and buy a iPhone 3GS :p, No to iPod Nano.. I will be going for Sandisk player.. this purchase got postponed as I bought another gadget this month

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
My bid go to cowon j3 if you want for audio bliss and long battery life in one charge.
Some time I watch movie on my cowon for the only reason sound.
It's some time feel like sitting in home theater.
But if you want wifi Bluetooth and games and audio is not more of factor to you then you can consider IPod touch 5g which is going to launch in coming month.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys, I haven't purchased one yet. I bought some other stuff so currently out of "Funds" :( .. will be buying in first week of September.

Clip Zip is not available in India. all ebay listings are imports. so it will take about 15 days to reach, i'm not interested in that(shipping form US).

so my current option is either Sansa Clip+ or Fuze+

Can I consider any Philips or Sony Players?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
@RCuber
Around 5k budget only 2 better options

1. Fuze+ 8gb from pristine note[Contacted them for clip zip but they won't stock it]
SanDisk Fuze+8GB (WHITE) [Fuze+] - Rs.4,400.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

&

2. COWON D2 PLUS 4GB @5250 from cowon india
MP3 Players, COWON D2 PLUS 4GB

@KDroid or anyone
please throw some light on cowon d2+ & which will be better out of box without any eq customisation. What is major difference in new jet effects 3 which is absent in D2/D2 plus

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
apparently I didn't see the availability of Clip+ in FK, its out of productions and hence I cannot buy it. so I have decided to go for Clip Zip from Grabmore.in.

Question - How is Grabmore?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I had online conversation with their cc on saturday.

Foll. Pt. To consider
1. US warranty, if faultly in warranty period have send it back with 1.5k
2. Price does not includes octroi and service charges.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
okay.. now I will go for Fuze+ ..

@sandynator: PM me after you visit Prestine Note.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ordered Sansa Fuze+ form Pristine Note, they will ship it once the payment is confirmed. Damage Rs. 4400+70(shipping)

red dragon

Master troll
Congrats!It is a very good DAP,but I am not sure about Rockbox port for it.
The clip plus(rockboxed) is probably the best DAP I have ever heard(Cowons included)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I couldn't get it Clip+ anywhere in India, and I was not interested in importing from US for RMA cost(shipping) ..

BTW.. Pristine note shipped using Aramex.. now I am worried

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BTW.. Pristine note shipped using Aramex.. now I am worried

Every reason to be worried about. I got mine via DTDC on special request.

Rockbox is buggy on FUZE+. But this thing is a beauty with brains. Did I say brains ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
received the package today.. quite impressed with the delivery speed of Aramex.

coming to the player.. I haven't opened it yet :p :lol:

Top Bottom