Mp3 player help

bubusam13

Human
Hi, help me choose between these two mp3 players
1>Apple iPOD shuffle 4gen
2> Philips Spark

Storage is not my concern.
Music quality and and size is of my concern. I want it to be smaller and better music quality.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
shuffle is useless. works only with itunes sync and no display. Check Sansa clip+ and creative zen stone instead.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Is the philips too not good?
Are Check Sansa clip+ and creative zen stone too small? Check Sansa clip+ doesnot look attractive in pics. I have not seen in really.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Is the philips too not good?
Are Check Sansa clip+ and creative zen stone too small? Check Sansa clip+ doesnot look attractive in pics. I have not seen in really.

Those two perfectly fit your requirement " I want it to be smaller and better music quality". both have one of the best SQ (clean and neutral) and you can always go for a headphone amplifier or good headphones for good sound quality.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Transcend T850 4GB MP4 Player @ 2.4k

Transcend 8GB Digital Music Player (MP650) @ 2.5k

Sansa Clip+ 2GB @ 2.4k and 8GB for just 3.3k

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Okay... I m now convinced about sansa... though I have a little problem on its looks... haha... it doesnot look that nice ;)

Aniwz.. thanku all

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Can you please give a tutorial on how you did it? It will be great help to all nano users.:smile:

Krow

Crowman
I would have written a tutorial. But my experiments with foobar are still on.

Here's where I learned it from though: How To Use Your iPod with Foobar2000 - How-To Geek

Top Bottom