Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Maybe I missed them, But i couldn't see any posters/Flex on highways or the review Done by radio etc. Much this time as it happened with kgf. (They literally covered highway with its posters).
Which city do you live may I ask ? I guess the series is famous enough it may may have reduced the posters and hoardings. The social media has ample promo and people discussing it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019) - 8/10
Marvelous movie and excellent acting by Kangana. Even the supporting actors did a great job. Narration, Cinematography & SFX are excellent. Dialogues are really good (Thanks to Prasoon Joshi).
It's Sad that it was not a blockbuster in Bollywood :(
Highly underrated.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How is it compared to 1st part?
I didn't like. More action. Rocky bhai killed him, then killed another guy... And movie ends.

Heavily inspired by Jack Snyder style of filmmaking (slow motion shots, dark frames) along with best inspired scenes from Mad Max fury road, dialog from Breaking Bad (I'm the danger) , dialog from BvS(I guess he bleeds) and lots and lots more.

I mean if you are into movies and TV shows, you'll see a hell lot of pop culture reference throughout the movie.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I didn't like KGF 1 only because the movie was too fast to understand. Every scene (except few) they have jumped from one scene to another so quickly that it was very difficult to understand and grasp what was going on ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Cellar (2022) – Typical horror movie with a very predictable ending like many other movies of the same category. 5.5/10

Graveyard Disturbance (1986) – this one is a rare gem, have a very nice unpredictable ending and modern horror flicks can learn a thing or two from this one.

K_akash_i

Journeyman
watched jana gana mana ,
expect 2nd half to be better than first one , if anyone's going to watch.
There are a lot of references and they become part of the movie ,
Its basically contemporary India.

Zangetsu

October (2018) - 8.5/10
Fantastic!!! The best emotional & heart touching movie in Bollywood. Nice Story and excellent acting by Banita Sandhu. If you love movies which brings tears to your eyes then definitely watch this movie right now!!!

Shoojit Sircar has directed well known movies which are highly applauded.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Marvel just makes full on inclusive agenda movie now. No substance or story.
Doctor Strange : Multiverse of Madness - 5/10.

Forced LGBT screenplay lol, characters that make no sense, 2 antagonists that served literally zero purpose to the story and got deleted in 5 mins, wanda's "tHeY wIlL nEvEr kNoW yOuR sAcRiFiCe" after she brutally murders droves of people. Marvel can suck it.

If The Batman is anything like a new trend, I will go full DC fanboy from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
^^Exactly why i stopped Netflix, and perhaps indian people don't like it anymore. In order to prevent getting cancelled, these companies are feeding us forcefull sh**. Eternals too could be a good movie.

They need to make content of everyone's liking not some specific group who like cancelling people on twitter for not having similar views.

Series like mindhunter are getting cancelled cause people like watching hypothetical s*x ed shows.

Zangetsu

The Kashmir Files (2022) - 8.5/10
This movie is not for the Faint of heart. The Brutality and Sadistic story of Kashmiri Pandits is what is portrayed in this movie. Anupam Kher is a Finesse.
Vivek Agnihotri has done marvelous job of directing. The last 15mins of movie will give you Shivers :(

Imdb says movie length 2:50 and Zee5 streamed 2:43. Damn sure Censorboard has cut reels in between.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
A friendly reminder, use spoiler tags whenever revealing any major plot points in a movie & especially for a newly released movie, if in any doubt, then just put entire review between spoiler tags.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
The Kashmir Files (2022) - 8.5/10
This movie is not for the Faint of heart. The Brutality and Sadistic story of Kashmiri Pandits is what is portrayed in this movie. Anupam Kher is a Finesse.
Vivek Agnihotri has done marvelous job of directing. The last 15mins of movie will give you Shivers :(

Imdb says movie length 2:50 and Zee5 streamed 2:43. Damn sure Censorboard has cut reels in between.

Wait for torrent release.

Top Bottom