Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Pushpa: The Rise - Part 1 - 2021
2h 59m

My Rating:- 6.5/10

A Decent Entertainment...
It's just entertainment and we'll done in all departments of the film.

It's just normal entertainment film that's all.

Just like the why this Kolavari di? Song which got many good reviews this picture also got very good reviews by movie goers that's all.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
It's just entertainment and we'll done in all departments of the film.

It's just normal entertainment film that's all.

Just like the why this Kolavari di? Song which got many good reviews this picture also got very good reviews by movie goers that's all.

Well done in all departments? Did you liked the action scenes of the movie?
And it is a complete rip off of KGF … nothing new other than overhyped Allu Arjun star appearance.

shreeux

Movie Buff
No, many Indian movies are awesome & after this OTT burst so much awesome shows have launched. So talent is in abundance but still how you can produce such sh!t action scenes in 2021 is beyond me.
This type of action is only seen in Tamil & Telugu Movies only...They never change it...Until Audience will stop.,

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And it is a complete rip off of KGF … nothing new other than overhyped Allu Arjun star appearance.
I hadn't watched KGF but in these testing times indian cinema particularly Tollywood needs new monies to keep it afloat and provide monies to everybody who worked for it.

And this should be seen as purely entertainment based movie that's all.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I hadn't watched KGF but in these testing times indian cinema particularly Tollywood needs new monies to keep it afloat and provide monies to everybody who worked for it.

And this should be seen as purely entertainment based movie that's all.

Then it should have only Drama & Comedy as its Genre & Not Action otherwise it creates expectations.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Then it should have only Drama & Comedy as its Genre & Not Action otherwise it creates expectations.
It's a kind of movie with some action sequences that's all.
But it has serious drama more than action sequences and also heros mannerisms which got its hype from.

Also dance moves of both the hero & heroine got its hype as well.

I would give it 7/10 . Watchable.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
It's a kind of movie with some action sequences that's all.
But it has serious drama more than action sequences and also heros mannerisms which got its hype from.

Also dance moves of both the hero & heroine got its hype as well.

I would give it 7/10 . Watchable.

It has okayish Drama .. if you call this “serious drama” then you haven’t watched any serious dramatic film.
Watching a film for dance moves is so 1990 unless its Hrithik .
I would rate it -ve if there were such a rating. I want my 2.42 hrs back please GOD .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Which language version you watched ? Always watch it in original language version and not the Dubbed one.

I didn't like Actions scenes in it they are idiotic and lol type. But the plot, comedy scenes and dialogues are pretty good.
I watched KGF also and the movie is good but I didn't like the Cinematography as they have flashed the scenes so fast in zip zap zoom mode as if the Director wants to crunch 5hrs movie into 2hrs

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Which language version you watched ? Always watch it in original language version and not the Dubbed one.

I didn't like Actions scenes in it they are idiotic and lol type. But the plot, comedy scenes and dialogues are pretty good.
I watched KGF also and the movie is good but I didn't like the Cinematography as they have flashed the scenes so fast in zip zap zoom mode as if the Director wants to crunch 5hrs movie into 2hrs

Not Always. I usually watch movies in original language. Since my mother tongue is Hindi I have noticed on a few occasions that I’ve understood a story much better when dubbed in Hindi than in the original language.
The plot, comedy scenes & dialogues are okayish, can be considered one time watchable but not in the category of Good. The ascend of Pushpa is hilarious to say the least.
Here also I noticed the typical zip zap zoom sh!t of a typical southern movie.
It looked to me movie is overly stretched to 3 hrs nevermind the two parts.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Garuda Gamana Vrishabha Vahana - 2021
2h 31m

My Rating:- 7/10

Trailer: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuDHJcSd0Q&ab

Good Violence and Bloodshed Crime Thriller...

Top Bottom