Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I watched endgame. Haven't seen the last and current Spider-Man.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
I watched all 3 movies and I think the latest one is good compared with the last spider man movie.
I think one should see all the movies in sequence so that the watcher can understand this latest movie.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Oh damn. I just stopped going to theaters after covid started. Any idea when this new Spiderman will come to Netflix?

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Oh damn. I just stopped going to theaters after covid started. Any idea when this new Spiderman will come to Netflix?
I just watched doctor strange new trailer. Didn't understand anything, maybe because it's connected to spiderman movie. Story seems similar to Marvel's what if series..

Matrix 4 released, also leaked, is Blu-ray also released?
Story is not great as others are saying. I haven't watched yet. And Matrix 5 discussions are going on. Anyone watched Matrix 4?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Resident Evil : Welcome to Raccoon City - 4/10
Movie is garbage, with poor direction and scene compilation. Jump Scares to create horror.
And they are coming with sequel to this. Such a disappointment to Capcom

Zangetsu

Children of Heaven (1997) - 10/10
I'm so great full that I watched this movie and my one word for it is Masterpiece.
Brilliant acting by the Kids and Excellent Cinematography.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Children of Heaven (1997) - 10/10
I'm so great full that I watched this movie and my one word for it is Masterpiece.
Brilliant acting by the Kids and Excellent Cinematography.
Great...I watched all his movies....Majid Majidi.

Try to finish one by one

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Bhoothakaalam - 2022
1h 45m

My Rating:- 8/10

Trailer: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAyLyu8unTQ&ab

A Decent Horror-Thriller...
Great share bro. This was entertaining. A bit slow but refreshing horror movie from Indian cinema. Less number of characters and simple story line.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Agatha christie is truly the Queen of mystery! I had heard her being called, read some novels. But never got into her writing.
Now there have been several modern adaptations of her works and they are incredible!
Crooked house is the last I saw Crooked House (2017) - IMDb
My Rating: Gold/10
Mystery, where everything fits! If you watch for story, try to analyze every action, every plot point, Pause to think out whoddunit. this is for you.
Ignore the reviews. go blind. on netflix

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Raazi (2018) - 8/10
Excellent Plot and Story also excellent acting by Alia Bhatt (She has turned out to be refined actor after so many films).
Dharma Productions usually produces poop movies but sometimes they do release gold movies also.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Chandigarh Kare Aashique - 6/10
Good descent one time watch though nothing special about it that strikes out.
Ayushmann Khurana did some good body building in the past year.

Top Bottom