Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pratik385

In the zone
So am I the only one who liked Jab tak hai jaan? As expected, the movie had few over the top things but overall I didnt find it boring. Shahrukh was quite restrained (i am not a shahrukh fan).

ohhh no man you're not alone theres one more (not me) :p

watched 'How to lose friends and alienate people'... 7/10... was a good watch...gr8 sarcastic comedy :D Megan Fox was too hot :hyper:

its a good movie, Simon pegg and that pool scene hahaha!:D
also watch Hot Fuzz

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Yeah but they need a JB update...
since they use mediatek Soc...i think they are waiting for the chinese brands for a JB update...
so they can get readymade soln...

ajai5777

Youngling
Mulholland Drive - 8/10
Even though it was too much complicated, it was always mysterious and thrilling but at the end you wont understand what actually happened! I read about it and then only I could understand the movie.A simple story told in a maniac's way! Memento was a mix of real events in random order if we set in order we have the plot, but this is a cocktail of real events, illutions and dreams, so much f*cked up!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Extracted - Daringly different and brnfck (literally) movie. The theme is like The Cell and execution and look of the movie is like The man from earth. Highly recommended.

vetdrchandan

Broken In
Mulholland Drive - 8/10
Even though it was too much complicated, it was always mysterious and thrilling but at the end you wont understand what actually happened! I read about it and then only I could understand the movie.A simple story told in a maniac's way! Memento was a mix of real events in random order if we set in order we have the plot, but this is a cocktail of real events, illutions and dreams, so much f*cked up!

it's good that you fully understand that movie, i have seen this movie about 2 year ago and i couldn't.

amjath

Human Spambot
Mulholland Drive - 8/10

This is one of my best watched movies.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I watch all the movies with subtitles and audio in 5.1. I dont feel like continuing that movie.I had enough. I dont like movies which are not thrilling/interesting even if it is rated high.Some examples are

Pulp Fiction
Serenity
Cloud Atlas
V for Vendetta
Dark City
Se7en
Donnie Darko
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
No Country or Old Men
Juno

What??? You don't like JUNO :blink: It's a lovvvvely film.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I don't know how much of you here watch Telugu movies but still wanted to put in this movie I watched last night seethamma vakitlo sirimalle chettu 6/10.
Though there wasn't much of a story. It's a good one time watch for the actors.

pratik385

In the zone
I watch all the movies with subtitles and audio in 5.1. I dont feel like continuing that movie.I had enough. I dont like movies which are not thrilling/interesting even if it is rated high.Some examples are

Pulp Fiction
Serenity
Cloud Atlas
V for Vendetta
Dark City
Se7en
Donnie Darko
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
No Country or Old Men
Juno
What??? You don't like JUNO :blink: It's a lovvvvely film.

WHAT!!!
you got only Juno from that list *facepalm*
what about Pulp fiction, V for Vendetta, se7en and Curious case?
I can understand that people will rate differently on Coen bro's film making style but above movies are worthy! :)

yea..have seen it...gr8 one...also watch Shaun of Dead - 8/10 :D

Also Pegg's 'Run FatBoy Run'.

Seen all 'em :D
Paul was hilarious too :D

Mulholland Drive - 8/10

Damn, ive to watch this...
I always have stayed away from this but will plan to watch it...
is it great? guys any comments?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
WHAT!!!
you got only Juno from that list *facepalm*
what about Pulp fiction, V for Vendetta, se7en and Curious case?
I can understand that people will rate differently on Coen bro's film making style but above movies are worthy! :)

Coz, I like it more than other films in the list. I watch all kinda films except gore and horror. I don't like mind fxxking films either (but there are some exceptions). Even though I like and appreciate all genre of films, I like drama a little more than others...

Except Juno and Benjamin Button all are kinda thriller, mystery films. Once watched, we don't see the thrill when we watch it again. But drama/comedy, you can watch 'em n number of times without getting bored. (It's just my personal opinion, don't take it as I am offending you)

These are some of the films I would rate it higher (8 and above)
3-Iron
As Good As It Gets
Fried Green Tomatoes
Into The wild
My Left Foot
On Golden Pond
Terms Of Endearment
The Bucket List
The Prince of Tides
The Truman Show
Damn, ive to watch this...
I always have stayed away from this but will plan to watch it...
is it great? guys any comments?

I don't like this kind of films Fight club, Lost Highway... :mad:

Top Bottom