Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
1-Sniper Reloaded (Not impressed)
2-Artificial Intelligence (Good)
3-Fast Five (Expecting more races, but the story was fine.)
4-Thor (Ok)
5-The Adjustment Bureau (Good)
6-Insidious (Nice movie. It was very long I didn't watch any horror movie )

azzu

AJJU
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

brilliant movie..was immersed into it..
cudnt understand why it didn't get the Oscars
Must must watch
my rating 9/10

a perfect relax for me in between this hectic Exam Schedule

quan chi

mortal kombat
Dark city
Since there was so much going on about this movie in another thread therefore thought of watching it.
anyways i liked the film.
Beautiful cinematography with an innovative storyline.The film like its story succeeds in playing with the viewers mind.

Overall a nice neo noir film,and yes the matrix has been inspired form this movie can be clearly seen.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TRON:Legacy ...... Finally! got the chance to view this movie and I must say its a spactacular visual extravganza .... stunning visuals, and absolutely thunderous rocking background score ... the fight scenes... most exceptional and impressive special effects ever seen in the recent cinema.... which is amazing ........ 6.8/10 for this from me ....

Wow.. I expected a rating of at least 7.5 after that stimulating review! :p
But, yeah, for me it was 7.8. And I watched on a "Real Big Screen" :nanananana:
:-D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Dark city
Since there was so much going on about this movie in another thread therefore thought of watching it.
anyways i liked the film.
Beautiful cinematography with an innovative storyline.The film like its story succeeds in playing with the viewers mind.

Overall a nice neo noir film,and yes the matrix has been inspired form this movie can be clearly seen.

This is a really nice movie. The created 'universe' far surpasses that on Matrix series. Acting is better, and the controllership is quite innate and strong..>!

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Saw the trailer for "Always kabhi kabhi". Seems like a promising movie. Can anyone point me towards a similar movie set in high school which was released few years ago? Rom/Com set in high school..(bollywood)

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^
Main Hoon Na,
Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na
and
3 Idiots.. maybe!

Nope..rewind few more years...It was a high-school love story but cant remember it's name..

UPDATE : Got it,from the song "Kaun Hu Main" from MP3..The movie is MP3...now I'm going to watch it :lol:

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@abyss88: I think DVD for Source Code would be out on 26th July 2011.
Source: Source Code (2011) - DVD details

quan chi

mortal kombat
Dev.d
good to see that still bollywood has some talent for originals.Movie is artistic like its name,the way it has been designed etc.

The only thing i didnt liked in this movie was too much use of unnecessary songs and music.

R2K

In the Zone
Insidious (2010) - IMDb
The only horror movie that really scared the sh!t out of me:D:D:D
To get the real punch ,watch it it in a dark room with headphones:D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
When I turned Nine 9/10

How can someone make such simple, down-to-earth movies. I had seen such cinematography and storytelling in "Christmas in August" and now this one. Such a beautiful and heart worming story with convincing acting by all.

India and Korea matches in exact scenarios in simplicity of day-to-day life and society, why do Indian filmmakers had to be dramatic and imagine outrageous scenes to tell simple stories.

I know there are takers for such slow and beautiful movies. RECOMMENDED.

Top Bottom