^^ man, try the frat pack comedies they are awesome -
Frat pack - wikipedia
Some of my good comedies are-
Hot fuzz
Superbad
Hot rod
Borat
anchorman
just check out that frat pack page, awesome comedies there.

limpness

Broken In
recently watched
Kidneystone. Very nice movie
i wonder though that leonardo decaprio always dies in the end in most of his hit movies. :))
:grin: lol

Not sure if you actually meant Blood Diamond or not but i googled Blood Stone and going to watch it ASAP.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

abhidev

Human Spambot
I think "FALTU" is a remake of an English movie "Accepted"....

Well yesterday I watched "RIO"....and its one helluva of a movie...awesome animation with amazingly bright n colourful characters...that movie was certainly very refreshing for eyes....9/10 from my side

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I also completed those series and others.Now watching Stargate Universe and flash forward.
@Sam9s would you like to share your Tv list here.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I just watched only three episode and the story line is good but still only one season I don't know why ABC cancelled it.Sorry I made a mistake, correction has been done.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Sam9s:

Five hundred years in the future, a renegade crew aboard a small, spacecraft tries to survive as they travel the unknown parts of the galaxy and evade warring factions as well as authority agents out to get them.

The above description of Firefly from IMDB was enough for me, to let my mouth be filled with water! And with the rating of 9.4, I can only imagine the Epicness I am about to witness!!!
Thanks for introducing this series.

Now I know, why Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory" was a fan of Firefly, and now I understand the 3rd para of this article!

Also, I was on the verge to start my Journey to complete the list of Top 50 Sci-Fi movie of all time, in reverse order. And I am glad, I hadn't seen Serenity, which is just among the last ones on the list :p
That would be after Firefly :-D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hereafter, I really liked it. I'd give it 7/10 and highly recommended. Again the imdb review was crap :)

Hereafter (2010) - IMDb

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Tanu Weds Manu (2011) - IMDb 6/10

Well 6 is a bit more for this movie, but keeping in mind Madhavan's performance, 6 can be given.

Well, why do you need to remake "Jab we met" so soon, when that movie is still fresh in memory of people?

Story: U know
Direction: Formula directing. And miserably failed in directing Kangna. It seemed that she was allowed doing whatever she wanted.
Screenplay and dialog: Lots of cheesy lines, does not at all invoke emotion in you (well, a few are good I say, but that is like 2%)

And Kangna sucks!!! She is actually worse than Amisha Patel. And consider that as an insult.

Should you watch? If you have seen "Jab we met" or Madhavan's another movie "RHTDM" u've seen all.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
127 Hours - Loved every bit of it. Only Danny Boyle could have done justice to the script. Rahman's score is OKish.

The Tourist - Slow, builds up a predictable suspense, which a KG student can guess and a lame end. Jolie and Depp try their best to look younger.

The rite - Lovers of Exorcism of Emily Rose, this one's for you. Quite spooky (depends on the way you interpret it). Hopkins is good. But the script is even better.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Carriers - A zombie movie with a soul and hardly any zombies. Slow but effective. The ending could have been better but overall execution is good.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dog Soldiers 6/10

Boring movie. Too lengthy for its concept.

The Fighter 8/10

An average story and let me tell you without Bale it would have been just another boxing movie. Bale just stole every scene he was on. You would not want to see others when he's on screen.

THIS is a really oscar deserving performance.

limpness

Broken In
Derailed, Cool, Really nice, I hate Jennifer Atkinson though. :)

Derailed (2005) - IMDb
The look on the Hotel owners face when he takes back his briefcase with the money by showing his ID to the police officer was priceless.:)

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins - Movie about a family reunion with Martin Lawrence trying to impress his family on how successful he is.Funny and watchable.
Grudge 1/2 - Better horror than some.
Clear and Present Danger - Nice Clancy with Harrison Ford.
Flight of the Phoenix - Plane crashing in the desert and desperate survivors try to build it again.Good viewing.

Also anybody watch the The Burbs and Almost Heroes?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Dog Soldiers was quite good IMO.

Planet of the apes (2001) - Watched it again as I had watched it long back. Amazing movie with a brainfk ending. Better you all watch it and be ready for Rise of the Planet of the Apes, also featuring Frieda Pinto amongst the list.

Yeh saali Jindagi - Had very high expectations. And first half lived up to it. Was a letdown in second half as it was too stretched. Too many unnecessary twists. It was sorta copy of several British Gangster comedy movies. The vocabulary and swearing was amazing. Probably first time the liberal use of maa-behen galiyas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom