Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Krow

Crowman
Saw i, Robot. Nice for a fun entertainer. But do read Asimov's i Robot short story collection. I read the 688 page Complete Robot which has all i Robot stories too. The stories are completely different from the movie.

Saw Watchmen again. Rorschach takes the cake again. :)

Ip Man : Super awesome movie. Must watch.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Last Airbender ........... I dont know what has gone wrong with M Night, first the The lady Water (or what ever) and then this ........ conceptually this could have been treated so very well to the perffection, but poor acting, cheezy dialogues, unimpressive use of CGI made this movie a Blunder ...... 5.8/10 for this one

The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable were probably his only good work. Others were quite below par.

Even I was totally unimpressed with The last airbender. But do watch out for The Devil. The script is by Shyamalan. The movie is shot in the elevator and it was quite well received by the critics though it was not a big hit.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Heartbreaker (2010) - Italian movie. Rather you can say, a bollywood movie with hollywoodish execution, made in Italian language. Fun to watch. Also has song and dance sequences. I thought this must be a remake of some hollywood movie, but imdb says that it's remake in the hollywood is on it's way!

Good TP. Romantic comedy.

ajai5777

Youngling
^^^^
dabangg ? funny ? when was that ?
I am from kerala and I watch malayalam,tamil,hindi,telugu & english movies.I have watched enough movies to say that this movie was boring.I remember someone saying this movie is for riksha drivers.I'm not a salman hater though.I do like him.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^^^
dabangg ? funny ? when was that ?
I am from kerala and I watch malayalam,tamil,hindi,telugu & english movies.I have watched enough movies to say that this movie was boring.I remember someone saying this movie is for riksha drivers.I'm not a salman hater though.I do like him.

u have to be from the north to understand the movie... dont criticise it if u dont get it

Rahim

Married!
^Its a masaala movie and not from Fincher/Nolan :D
If anybody really loved that movie do watch Ghajini 2, a Pakistani ripoff and you will understand the range of audiences these movies cater to.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Crook...5/10

Not enough masala...not enough comedy...a very mediocore film..

Y dont they give emraan hashmi a better movie like OUATIM:razz:

I too didnt like dabang much..wanted was much better

Top Bottom