Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
what is that supposed to mean .........is it worth getting it?:twisted:

i just wanna know if normal ppl can understand WTH is going on in the movie........lol
from ur post i can't figure what the movie is like.....
i mean i don't wanna yell WTF for 100 times while watching it...u know what i mean:mrgreen::-D

I loved American Psycho! Do watch it dude!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
saw kick ass film recently...& i can definitely say its one of the best comic book movies ever..though i have never heard or read about the comics..i loved the plot...8/10

quan chi

mortal kombat
Pulp fiction

Many things are kept for guessing.some parts i didnt understand.but the direction and story really substantiates the title.

Rahim

Married!
^over-the-top high-drama -computer-hacking thrown around for a good lol. Its a typical green-tint Hollywood movie.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
date night-6/10...had it not been for steve caroll & tina fey,this movie would have got half of my ratings...

quan chi

mortal kombat
Pulp fiction
inglorious b asterds.

I would still say overall kill bill series was better.Though these films are almost different from each other but still their base is same.crime.Therefore as far as the artwork is concerned they are quite good in these films.
Not a fan of tarantino but i like the way he presents his movies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Dude...who are you?

I am not myself anymore. At least I am not the same inside.

Four Lions - A comedy about four confused British Muslims who enter into Jihad. Funny in parts. Different comedy genre worth a try. Strong Brit accent. Subtitles helped me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Some movie updates,

"Kick-Ass 2: are fans in for a long wait?"
A sequel to the superhero hit has been greenlit, according to the writer of the original comic book. But doubts have been raised over the film's production schedule
Read more here

And a hilarious review of "Case39". !!!Warning!!! Contains heavy spoilers.
1) Social worker Renée Zellweger visits a troubled little girl at her home, and it becomes immediately clear to everyone – except Zellweger – that the child is one of those creepy unblinking types who probably spends most of her free time hanging around in hotel corridors freaking out Jack Nicholson with her twin sister

FULL article here

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys i wana dwnload following hindi dubbed movies without torrents.:
the garfield
bolt
finding nemo
Plz give me the free sites

Rahim

Married!
offtopic how'z ramadan going Rahim?
Its a tough month and empty stomach is giving me headache by evening, which is further spoiling my studies during late night :(
thank you rahim :D
:p
Guys i wana dwnload following hindi dubbed movies without torrents.:
the garfield
bolt
finding nemo
Plz give me the free sites
Plz refrain asking for download links etc and you must know these movies are not free; ask for movie suggestion and not its source :-|

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I am trying to gear up watching the 4 hour long movie that is Once Upon A Time in America.........just couldnt muster the courage yet.

Top Bottom