Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Pandorum - Guys, try not to miss this one.

Its Titan AE, Resident Evil, Event Horizon, Fight Club, Matrix, The Descent etc combined. And the result is amazing and something new! Definitely worth a watch.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Thank you all of you guys for recommending My sassy girl ( korean version offcourse ) .
I know it is late but better late then never , dont miss this one guys . There are not many movies which i watch full from start to end without fast forwarding and this movie is one of them .
Watched it with english subs , i think it is better then the dubbed version which spoils originality . Planning to watch it with my girlfriend on sunday , after watching this i dont think she would ever ditch me :? .

Rahim

Married!
^Try watching movies on Bindass Movies and you would die laughing the "tapori" dubbed dialogues of the characters :D

fieldgunner

Broken In
Zombieland-8/10

Hilarious! A complete gory laugh riot! Thoroughly enjoyable...

Think 'Shawn of the Dead', genrewise... but the comparison ends there. Had a lot of fun watching this one...highly recommended.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
^Try watching movies on Bindass Movies and you would die laughing the "tapori" dubbed dialogues of the characters :D
Ya the dubbing on bindass is good what makes bindaas suck is that they show the same movie again and again for atleast 50 times a week !!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^ Nagarjuna says... Mein hun Don no.1. Maarta hu jyaada, bolta hu kam.

I lovee these movies....they have their own charm.

Final Destination 4 - Same stuff...Passable.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
After a long time I watched a movie today.

Secretary. Dark, Pure Romance. Not for kids though.

Rahim teri choice ka kya ho gaya hai ? I watched it on ur recco but it seemed a bull sh*t movie to me

whats so big story abt a sadistic boss and masochist girl ???
Thr is no plot in the film ..more or less ..it was as bad as Rosemary's baby :evil:

Sorry, I didnt liked this dark romance film ....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^^ Nagarjuna says... Mein hun Don no.1. Maarta hu jyaada, bolta hu kam.
I have seen this like 5 times now on SET Max. It never gets old. Same goes for Mass (a.k.a Meri Jung: One Man Army in Hindi). The songs are just hilarious and the action too. :grin:

adityaxone

Broken In
Harold and Kumar 2: escape from Guantanamo bay... killer movie... watch the unrated ver.... i bet, you'd laugh your balls out through your mouth!! =))

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
ok.. i watched pulp fiction ... its rated like 8.9 on IMDB.....
it has gr8 characterization, gr8 dialogue delivery etc....
but i dont get the point of it being called an awesome movie.....

can someone explain esp. whats the point of the movie?

Top Bottom