Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Neuron

Electronic.
This will be a spoiler ,so changing color

Well,he is the other self of Edward norton(forgot the character names).Means he has multiple personality disorder

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
This will be a spoiler ,so changing color

Well,he is the other self of Edward norton(forgot the character names).Means he has multiple personality disorder

Spoiler:-

Edward Norton's name is not known in the movie. He is just referred to as a narrator.

@piyush120290 - Now watch the movie again and you will learn many things and you will love it.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Boy A - Story about a boy who is released from serving a prison sentence for a murder he committed as a child. Little slow but a very good movie. Must watch for British movie fans. Bonus is the soundtrack especially a song by Robyn and simply awesome techno song by Mylo - Drop the pressure. Do check out Mylo video on youtube. Its fun.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Atlast, I watched the Kubrick's 2001 : A Space Odyssey. Have been hearing about this movies since like forever and I think it's worth the hype. Kubrick achieved in 1968 what most directors can't achieve in the millennium! It's a must watch for all movie buffs!

Rahim

Married!
^and he destroyed all the sets and props and thats why its sequel 2010 couldn't match 2001 both in terms of story and presentation.

==========================

@all: Was Noodles dreaming about the old age of his life or was it actually true? The last scene where he is in Opium den and smiling, along with his lover not growing old, suggests that he might be dreaming. (Once Upon a Time in America)

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D - 5/10

The movie sucked big time.3D effects were good but I wasnt thrilled by that.Actually there is nothing to say more in this theme.First movie was good, others were just average.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^same here

anyways watched a quite "different story"
eternal sunshine of a spotless mind starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^and he destroyed all the sets and props and thats why its sequel 2010 couldn't match 2001 both in terms of story and presentation.

@all: Was Noodles dreaming about the old age of his life or was it actually true? The last scene where he is in Opium den and smiling along with his lover not growing old suggests that he might be dreaming.

Are u talking abt 2001 ? If yes, here's the ans

Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

See part IV..very nice site

Rahim

Married!
Are u talking abt 2001 ? If yes, here's the ans

Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

See part IV..very nice site
I am talking about Once Upon a Time in America :smile:
--------------------------------------------

Movies i saw recently:
Batman Begins. Quite an impressive movie.
The Exorcist:The Version You have Never Seem. I knew about thi movie but never saw it. Still holds after these years.
Spartacus. Epic journey and even though its a Kubrick movie, i didn't felt it. Maybe he didnt have total control on this project.
Hoesntly, Gladiator looks pale in front of Sparticus.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Aisha - Refreshing. Enjoyable Indian adaptation of 'Emma'. Good direction by a Rajshree Ojha. Abhay Deol movies always deliver! Soundtrack by Amit Trivedi is so refreshing compared to the usual bollywood soundtracks. This was the same person behind music of Dev D. Worth a watch. Worth having the OST. My current fav is 'Behke Behke'.

Top Bottom