Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

xbonez

NP : Crysis
My friend has the following movies with him. Can anybody suggest which one is better of these?
1. The Eye
2. Untraceable
3. The Kingdom
4. Saw 4
5. Grizzly Park
6. Meet the Spartans
7. Blonde and Blonder

Untraceable and The Eye are worth watching

Rahim

Married!
Meet The Spartans doesnt meet the class/comedy of earlier Scary Movie Series. No Wayne Brothers, No Fun.

GameAddict

In the zone
r u a 300 fan or something???........then u won't say dat........its a must watch comedy series of 300

Well I liked 300, but not a fan. Like spoofs, but MTS was, well...pathetic.

~25k viewers can't be wrong: *www.imdb.com/title/tt1073498/

Ah yes, tastes differ!

GA

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
I remember someone suggested the movie TEETH here as must watch.I saw it just now.Not full just first 50mins and I cant take any more of this movie.The most absurd and stupid movie about a girl growing TEETH in the most unorthodox part of a female body biting of di*ks of all di*kheads who tried to fcuk her.Wah.

P

paranj

^^what? and the movie is still not banned? lol ppl go and make such movies. tsk......tsk....pity :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^you didn't get the point :D

Its a dark humor movie, not typical one.
It tries to represent that male always see the females as an object of satisfaction. Ofcourse its hard for us to take it.

The ending is 5 star, just watch it till the end u will see the straight funny moments too.

ajaybc

Youngling
I dint find that crab eating his di*k just because he tried to fcuk that b*tch hu had a trap in her p***y.Just imagine wat u will feel wen u get to know that the gal u married is having vaginal dentata.:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol...you will be always loyal to that gal..or else...u get the fury of the lady

The old man at the end was just lol...i just loled like lol, nothing beat that lol

a_medico

Chillum Baba
And many marriages get scr*we*d up even without teeth.

Saw The Story of the Weeping Camel. It was good but didn't live up to my very high expectations.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
The Bucket List (if its not already recommended before). Just finished watching it. VERY nice movie :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Yeah, I have watched it long ago. As for the thriller part, it was one of the best I've seen in years....The ending however was very disappointing. I know it was like that because thats how the novel ended, but surely it didn't go well with the movie.

***SPOILER***
Although the dream probably had to do something with the guilt of the "old man" for not able to save the guy and his wife from Chirug (who probably was a metaphor for evils in the world, thus he survives )....but it certainly was done in a bad way.

***SPOILER ENDS***

Otherwise a great film. However I preferred THERE WILL BE BLOOD over this one for the best film.

B

Binoy22

1. The Eye
2. Untraceable
3. The Kingdom
4. Saw 4
5. Grizzly Park
6. Meet the Spartans
7. Blonde and Blonder

i saw all this movies & they are good too, any new list u can provide?

Top Bottom