Movie converter for W995

sanithkk81

Broken In
I am having W995 and I would like to watch .avi(700mb) movies in it. I was using total video converter to convert .avi files to .mp4 to watch movies but video quality in the output file is not upto the mark :shock: . Then I tried acala3gp converter, using this video output was equal to that of original but there will be a lag in audio or movie playback will get slow (especially while reaching the end of the file) :cry:. Can anyone suggest me the best video converter which can convert .avi files to .mp4 file and can be played in W995 (240X320 resolution) :?: Or :idea: Is there any application which supports W995's OS to play movie directly without converting(copy->paste->play in cell ,i.e, like Vital player application used in xperia phones which can directly play .avi files without converting even though xperia doesn't support .avi) :?:
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

healerneil

Broken In
I use a great freeware -Handbrake for encoding avi to mp4 ...great multi core support and quality encoding with tons of tweaks..plus a very active community for tips..don't prefer using the paid softwares TVC/AVC...try handbrake once..the GUI ain't flashy but one of THE MOST poweful encoders and is very fast!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^I was searching for dat in a video converter when u have video file & subtitles separate & wanna convert & combine together

so only AVC supports dat....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
have you tried Free Video Converter, Total Video Converter? i really don't have much idea about adding these subtitle thing else could have tested rightway.

healerneil

Broken In
Total video converter supports subtitles hard encoding..don't have ideas about others too...but I still found handbrake giving best encoding speeds at the same quality, though it doesnt support subtitles...also better CPU utilisation.

Top Bottom