Mouse jerking randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^the pic,dont know if its op Mouse pad

I hav one cheap optical mouse pad which cost 25/-
and its texture is different from ordinary mouse pad.

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
my old mouse used to jerk after quite some time ... but i thot its time was over so i replaced it ... most probably a hardware problem as my mouse started behaving that way only when i threw it on wall 7-8 times :D
counterstrike on lan makes u do that sometime .. lol

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
100% problem with Mouse, replaced it and if possible in exchange ask for MS basic Optical Mouse V2 (don't go with V1), you never repent for this buy trust me, I'm one of the person who harassed by all budget mouse and finally got replaced my Jumoing mouse with MS V2 mouse and I feel like heaven. :)

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I got the mouse replaced, but surprising fact is that these Samsung Pleomax optical mouse is being marketed by Jupiter info Ltd & I saw 11 guys coming for replacement with the same jerking issue which I was complaining.

So be careful before u but this mouse.

Now I get to face the other problem

My old mouse is functioning & I find a strange problem that with the new mouse I have to move the mouse more distance to cover the full screen, where as the old mouse does the same within less distance.

What could be the issue?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even I am facing same problem with i-ball laser mouse with usb interface :(

Replaced it 2 times as both of those mouse stop working ie the pointer frozen on the middle of the screen.

Now I'am facing this jerking prob with the newly replaced mouse :(

I doubt every i-ball laser mouse have some serious problems.

So bought a new frontec optical mouse last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom