Motorola SLVR L7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_cool

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I jus wanted to purchase a Motorola SLVR L7 in Chennai, but i have one doubt.

Does this phone have the iTunes software installed in it for playing music?

Please tell.

-Sai

K

krazyfrog

No, the L7 does not support iTunes. For that you'll have to buy the Motorola RAZR V3i which has iTunes support. The L7 only has a basic mp3/aac player. Although you won't be needing the iTunes as the service is not yet launched in India.

OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
Can we listen to music in the background and also send a message,or take a photo or do something in the menu?

-Sai

K

krazyfrog

Yes the L7's player also works in the background. You can do other things while listening to music. Although i don't think you can use the camera while listening to music. In most phones activating camera pauses the music.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
I own an L7. It doesn't support aac format or mp3s above 192 kbps bitrate. Mp3s at or below 192 kbps are supported. But the player doesnt work in background when using camera. Not a big deal this, though. Buy it if you can ignore the no-fm part. iTunes is really not needed IMO, the motorola digital player has a great deal of control. If you have any doubts, ask me. :)

OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
hi anand,
thanks for replying.

i jus wanna confirm one more thing again.

Can we type a sms or surf using GPRS while listening to music in the background.

And how do u rate the phone on a scale of 5.

Thnks.

-Sai

Anand_RF

Journeyman
Yes you can type sms and use gprs while listening to music. As for rating the phone, I'd say 3.5 out of 5. -1 for no FM and - I don't know if it's a problem with my piece or all, but the signal reception is slightly on the weaker side. But you won't have this problem in chennai, I had full signal strength over there. But to be honest, this phone has no other problems, it's absolutely wonderful not to mention its super-slim. I don't think any other phone in the same price range offers the same amount of features AND beauty.

Last edited:
OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
Thanks for replying so soon anand. I owe u one.

I will be buying this phone next month.

Will tell u my experience later.

-sai

Last edited:
OP
S

sai_cool

Journeyman
Hi anand,

jus have one more doubt,
can we transfer mp3's to the player without using the software and jus using windows?

where is the music player located in the menu?

Wat are the contents of the package?

Thnks again.

-Sai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom