350Mb onboard memroy
microSD slot
320x240 display
crystal talk technology
quadband EDGE

*www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/motorola-motozine-zn5-phone-2.jpg

*www.mobile88.com/gen/prodspics/motozine-zn5-detail.JPG

*www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/motorola_motozine_zn5.jpg

source: *www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail.jsp?globalObjectId=9835_9764_23&pageLocaleId=2026

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Good going Motorola, yep keep them coming, nice one. When will Skarven be out?

@ThirdEye, nope that keypad is quite innovative, I've felt it in my hands, just need to get used to it.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This phone's certainly gonna do what motorazr did few years ago.

Full review from mobiler-review: *www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-zn5-en.shtml

It looks a hundred times better than K850i and N82. It's a winner!!!!!

It is "The One" from Motorola. This phone's certainly gonna decide the fate of Motorola mobile phone department.

Camera: While the number of details observed on the N82’s snaps is on a par with that of the Motorola ZN5, as far as colors are concerned, the ZN5 is second to none. Hence a simple conclusion – as of today, the Motorola ZN5 is above the competition when it comes to viewing pictures on the phone’s display.

Music: The ZN5 houses a generic LJ player that’s no different from what we saw in the Motorola ROKR E8. It packs in a couple of equalizers that do affect the way it sounds, but more often than not you’ll be better off not using them at all. As far as sonic experience goes, the ZN5 is one of the market’s finest offerings, plus it is quite loud at that. We feel confident about putting it in one league as the Samsung i450, furthermore, it even outdoes the latter on some fronts and even stands up to dedicated mp3 players - and we are not being easy on it. The player can be minimized; when the radio is on you’ll need to use a headset as an antenna.

Last edited:

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Gr8 news..Moto always being my favorite mobile maker..But the thing is when it'll get launched in India and at what price point..Motos are known to priced unreasonably when they are launched and the price drops dramatically in few months..But Moto doesn't have these months in this case as other majors are already offering them quite cheap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom