Motorola MOTOROKR E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
Motorola MOTOROKR E6

The MOTOROKR's primary feature is supposed to be the MP3 player. At least that's what the advertisement on TV will have you believe. However Motorola has equipped this phone with a lot more than just a simple mp3 player.

It uses the same Linux interface as the MOTOMING A1200, with a few additions. The E6 also has a touch screen but considering it doesn't have a flip to protect the screen, a screen lock switch is provided for the same. The ROKR is also A2DP compatible.

Navigation is simple, with a vibrant 2.6 inch display that sports 256k of color and large icons. It also has a 2 mega pixel camera that has an option of landscape and portrait that can be selected using a switch near the lens. The phone can also be used as a web cam by hooking it up to your PC. The phone itself is quite slim, but a wee bit on a the heavy side. The MOTOROKR is available in two different packages—the Premium and the Deluxe. Rs. 18,000 (Deluxe Pack) & Rs. 19,000 (Premium Pack)

*www.tech2.com/media/images/img_5673_motorokr_e6_450x360.jpg

SOURCE:*www.tech2.com/india/previews/multimedia-mobile-phones/motorola-motorokr-e6/5242/0

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
its an amazing fone for the fact that motorola can come up with such good looking and feature rich fones ... the ming and rockr both have a rich display nice design .... overall good fone as far i think

K

krazyfrog

Yes all the features in the world are there but they forgot to add EDGE.

Pathik

Google Bot
and bloody misers dont give BT headsets bundled wit the fone... :(
btw its price has fallen to just 13.4k without bill in alfa...

Sykora

I see right through you.
I was wondering, as this phone is branded as 'music addiction...', is the music quality comparable to SE?

Pathik

Google Bot
yup a friend of mine had taken it.. And was blabbering abt the music quality being good.. But for so low a price it can be a match 4 the w810/w610i

Pathik

Google Bot
nope.. U just get the normal stereo headset.. @cintel.. There is no official premium version.. The one u r talkin abt might be a invention by ur local dealer.. :p

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
no.. man i saw it in sum thread in this forum itself ... n wats that wireless headset in the ad then ... ??

ya.. got it..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=460587&postcount=15

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
the wireless one comes with music edition of moto rockr... means it kind a special music version... its 22000/- and the normal one is 17000/-

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
pathiks said:
and bloody misers dont give BT headsets bundled wit the fone... :(
btw its price has fallen to just 13.4k without bill in alfa...

Haan, The one in the ad is so sexy :(

shantanu_webmaster said:
the wireless one comes with music edition of moto rockr... means it kind a special music version... its 22000/- and the normal one is 17000/-

Ohh! I didn't know there was a ME. 22K is bit high though

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

AFAIK, there's only one model of E6 available and it has no bluetooth headset with it.

Pathik

Google Bot
yup.. There is no official Me.. Some local dealer may hav bundled bt headsets wit the fone, branded it as me and increased its price

K

krazyfrog

Must be a plan to sell Moto Bluetooth headset, which otherwise no one would be interested in buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom