Moto U9..Dirt Cheap Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoghno

Padawan
i think its the best looking flip phone in market . the effects on the outer led screen made me spellbound . certainly worth buying.

also the pendent thing is cool !

Tamoghno

Padawan
Actually u9 is not that bad regarding ui . Its almost same with zn5. Far far better than s40 of low end nokia.

Aspire

Padawan
Flipping Phones suck :(

I remember a nokia Phone ( Nokia 6255 ), It was really really weak and broke open when it fell from the height of 10 Feet which my N73 Is able to Endure.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@TS- I personally think that our opinons wont matter to you much. You are simply going to buy that phone anyway. it was just a ploy to let us know that Moto prices are dropping. Lame.

OP
sandeepkochhar

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
@ dream You are some what right in your assessment that I am going to buy this piece..As you feel for SE, I feel for Moto..And even if this thread educate some body about the dropping prices and hence unbelievable deals from the house of Moto what is wrong in it..I bought ZN5 for 13,000 a month back and now U9 will be mine for 5.5 k..Enjoy the party man..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The Motorola Q 9h is selling for 8.5k in Alfa, Mumbai with bill and warranty. That according to me is a better deal, if you must buy a Moto.

*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_q_9h-1871.php

acewin

Point Blanc
unbelieveable.

need to check where ever it is being sold at that price. where can I get that price in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom