Moto to drop to fifth place!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Motorola is likely to fall to fifth place in world cellphone marketshare based on shipment estimates allegedly leaked from companies involved in making the phones in Taiwan. They now predict that the American phone creator will have shipped a relatively low 22 million to 23 million phones in its spring quarter. The number would drop Motorola from fourth to fifth place and give it just 7.3 percent of the market while Sony Ericsson would take over the new spot, climbing to exactly eight percent.

Source

Well.Still a rumour, will he very sad if this happens.SE will hopefully retain the 3rd position in the next quarter with some great phones in their lineup.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
moto is going thru very bad times..

recently i even heard that mother company motorolo has parted with moto mobile in share market so that the mother comapany can be some wht equalize the pulling down ( losses in short ) from motrolo mobile dept....

how bad ...???

Anyway .. thier phones suck ... worst UI ever ....

may newer ones are ok.. butstill they suck...

sourav123

Thinking Different
moto is going thru very bad times..

recently i even heard that mother company motorolo has parted with moto mobile in share market so that the mother comapany can be some wht equalize the pulling down ( losses in short ) from motrolo mobile dept....

how bad ...???

Anyway .. thier phones suck ... worst UI ever ....

may newer ones are ok.. butstill they suck...

Wrong. I have the Moto Q9. And it really rocks. And in my personal opinion, it is even better than blackberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom