Moto Rokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Me too agree dat 5700 is a gud phone but not as gud as E6 u will never know wats a E6 has in store 4 u untill u personally use the phone......
But its ur money and ur wish ,but still my advice go 4 E6.....

I tink Nokia 5700 does not hav a memory slot only internal memory of around 300 mb (but not sure)

Last edited:

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^

Yes for me too E6 rocks... but v could not expect all say that... Infact i tell some of my frnds not to go for e6 as ... it wuld b great phone only if u mod it! so for ordinary phone users it would be no challengable phone :D

No!! It have Memory card slot.... Without card slot... now a days all phones became scrap.... :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Yes for me too E6 rocks... but v could not expect all say that... Infact i tell some of my frnds not to go for e6 as ... it wuld b great phone only if u mod it! so for ordinary phone users it would be no challengable phone

Absolutely right.If you do not mod it then it's of no use.I also told my friend non-geeky friend about this.

I tink Nokia 5700 does not hav a memory slot only internal memory of around 300 mb (but not sure)

It does have memory card slot.It has 35 MB inbuilt memory.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Ok ok i agree wid d statement dat E6 is superb but only if u r geeky and know sumthng , if not all abt modding it..........

Baker

Albicelestes
what u guys mean by modding....
we can increase the sound ..like things
what else we can do with this
plz explain..
bcz am not that much techie..

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Well this is the first problems i m facing ever after purchasing E6
Its not wid handset infact its wid the motorola phone tool, earlier i installed it it was installed succesfully& wrked fine and later i uninstalled it , but now i hav 2 reinstall it ,it installs itself but does not wrks a error message appears saying"the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)" . Click on OK to terminate the application.
Plz help i wanna use this application.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Something is amiss in your system, did you install/uninstall any codec files? I've seen those mega codec packs you get can actually worsen the normal working of Windows. Also post the question in Motorolafans, maybe someone there will know.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Mr ganesh kumar:: hav u installed any emulator on ur E6 , if yes may i know which one , plz provide d link 4 dat also and d steps to use it.
Anybody else knows how 2 use emulators in e6
hav tried many but no luck

solanky

Broken In
I am in doubt that E6 have EDGE or not ? In gsmarena.com it is written that it has edge but on indiagsm.com not. Here in this thread many have written that they have unlocked EDGE that means it does not have edge. Kindly clarify, friends.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
@:Solanky
It ha edge but u ha 2 unlock it .
It means d handset is edge compatible but it hasn't been activated by motorola.
I havn't unlocked it myself but hav read on a lot of forums dat edge can b unlocked in MotorokrE6.
Any body there knows how 2 use emulators in e6

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
@deepak_cucek, it does have EDGE but needs to be unlocked. See the 'E' in the pic
*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/mobtop.jpg

@the_great_one (..feels weird calling you that..:p)
In the moto gamer section of motorolafans, you can find the emulator. Basically what you do is install the file called EzxFBA, download the zip of roms from RS called roms.rar and unrar it to a folder called emulators in your memory card. Then when you want to run a game, do 'open with' on the game, select EzxFBA from the list and run. If select 'Always' there and it will run just by clicking on it.

Go to motorolafans to get all the files. Happy gaming :)

Note: However, it may take some time getting used to the controls since its a port.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom