Moto Rockr vs Nokia 5320

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Pathik said:
The 5320 isnt actually gamer-centric but will offer the biggest collection of games, courtesy Symbian.
Its the cheapest-latest-good-for-everything-Gamer-Centric phone one can buy right now. Supports N-Gage games with dedicated keys/layout for the games. And because of the 128 MB RAM it has, it runs the games much betetr than N95. Also, though the screen is small, the games look more crisp in it. ;)
My friend got one today, and its absolutely lovely.

Get a 5320. You will never regret in your life. Period.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Hmmm .... I will be going with my bro later in the evening to buy it. Thanks for the suggestions.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Latest firmware? Shouldnt be a problem with 5320.. :neutral: Its loud enough for my tastes. isnt Loudness subjective? :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yes it is subjective, hence I said a bit low.

Anyway, can you tell me some sources for applications and games, I have installed the NGAGE client. Some recommended applications, themes and games?

The UI lags in the horse-shoe menu mode.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
bought a 5320 2day.loved the music quality when paired with my EP630.1st when i connected the ep630 in headphones mode sound wasnt gr8 but when i connected it in the lineout mode and enabled loudness in music player then sound quality was gr8 a lot better than my dead N82.
absence of hardware acc is visible when playing videos.videos which used to play without stuttering on the N82 doesnt play well here.also games like Asphalt 4 and Global Race run crappy.
the OS is better than the prev release.
overall i'm pretty satisfied with the fone.still i miss my N82.:(

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Give me sources for games. I think I'm gonna fill the 1GB in the net hour. India maps are of 21MB.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
for me album art is working perfectly as it used to with my N82.
look for s60v3 games and also check out the n-gage games section (though i dont think u'll be able to install them yet cuz no hacks r available for 5320 till now.)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I downloaded NGAGE 1.1 or something but i found a link saying NGAGE 2.0. Any suggestions?

No album art is visible any ideas?

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The default Music player has a problem with some album arts. It does not show them sometimes, especially if they are high resolution ones. This problem is present in all S60 phones.

Download Core Player. It can display full-screen album art. It is also much better for playing videos than the pathetic Real Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom