Moto Milestone or HTC Desire or SonyEricsson X10

arian29

In the zone
Moto Milestone or HTC Desire or SonyEricsson X10? please suggest.. also hows the Nokia N900 in comparison to these ?

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
preference HTC Desire > milestone > x10..

HTC has high end 1GHZ processor, 5MP camera with flash autofocus, 16M color... max RAM in comparision to other.. bt battery backup is not dat good in comparision to x10....

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
milestone has lesser processor speed but costs around 21k, desire costs around 26k and the x10.. not in my mind anymore.. What about the N900, ot also has a linus based os, costs around 20k

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
dnt think abt N900,, slow processor,, backup is also less, 65k color doesnt suit for such a costly phone..and worst thing it has resistive touchscreen..

n if u want QWERTY den go wid milestone atleast better than N900

Galaxy S or HTC Desire

hey particularly which galaxy S model??

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@arian29, if you not mad about Android or want Android only, Nokia N900 is a serious competitor to the Android Army. no doubt about it.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
about the android apps.. is it like all apps work on all phones, irrespective of the brand ? or are the apps brand specific (brand like se, moto, htc etc.)
a good link>> *recombu.com/compare/motorola-milestone-vs-sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-vs-htc-desire.html

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
I think android apps are hardware dependent not brand dependent...

And if you want a hardware qwerty consider motorola milestone 2.
It has android froyo, 1 ghz processor, 512 mb ram, gorilla glass display, 3.7" screen and 5MP camera with 720p video recording. Its price shud be around 28k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
y sam? whtz so spl in Maemo OS?? y its a such a strong competitor?

i think this answer DesiBond can provide better. yes Android is good. but Maemo is real Linux. not some OS with a Linux kernel only. also i like that phone. many prefers H/W keyboard. yes Moto Milestone got it but that phone both old & don't looks that good.

about the android apps.. is it like all apps work on all phones, irrespective of the brand ? or are the apps brand specific (brand like se, moto, htc etc.)

they depend on mainly:
1. resolution.
2. Android ver.

amount of ram, CPU speed etc only makes the app run slow or fast (Angry birds will run slow on most entrylevel Androids & run well on the 20k+).

Top Bottom