Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Experiencing some bugs on moto g 1st gen with lollipop. Sometimes the screen wouldn't respond to touch and have to wait till the battery runs out. The dictionary feature oof KitKat was better. The stock home screen looks almost same as KitKat and doesn't feel as good as moto x 2nd gen lollipop. Not so happy about this.

If you could turn the screen on/off using the power button, then you could restart the mobile by long pressing the power button (10-15 seconds)

Sparky19

Broken In
Today i woke up to see my Moto G (lollipop) battery at 1%. I put it on charge and i see now after an hour and it still shows 1%. If i remove the charger, it shows the battery low notification. But whilst connected to the charger, it shows as charging but it remains at 1 % and not increasing.

Could someone please help me with this asap.

amjath

Human Spambot
how can i remove the pattern lock in a moto g2,dont require it since i use applock now
Settings -> security/lockscreen -> screen lock. And remove it. IMO using these apps will drain battery. I tried some app lock which gave me 1000s of wakelocks

arkkrish

Broken In
I just recently updated to Lollipop and I am having issues with enabling mobile data. After hearing many users complain about 5.0, I decided to wait and stick with KitKat for now. But somehow (maybe I pressed the update button without knowing it) my Moto G 1st Gen got updated with Lollipop. Now I have a big headache connecting to the internet via 3G. Even in KitKat I had problems with connecting to 3G internet sometimes. But only sometimes. Even in those rare occasions, I would simply turn on Airplane mode. Once I turn it off again, the 3G connection will be active. But in Lollipop no matter what I do, I just can't enable mobile data. Anyone else facing this issue? What's the fix?

Sparky19

Broken In
My Moto G2 on Lollipop has began to hang like crazy. Even a restart doesn't seem to help much. Is there a solution for this ?

$hadow

Geek in making
My Moto G2 on Lollipop has began to hang like crazy. Even a restart doesn't seem to help much. Is there a solution for this ?

Root it and install lollipop memory leak fix from xposed. I was also experiencing similar issue and now it is butter fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom