Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdx_halo

In the zone
I think that's not possible.. Only one sim at a time..

Is there any chance that moto G upgrade will be released with a SD card slot in future ? I wanna buy Moto G but the only thing that prevents me is the limited storage. I have quiet a lot of mp3 and e books + dictionary apps which needs to be installed/stored. Any alternatives ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Is there any chance that moto G upgrade will be released with a SD card slot in future ? I wanna buy Moto G but the only thing that prevents me is the limited storage. I have quiet a lot of mp3 and e books + dictionary apps which needs to be installed/stored. Any alternatives ?

get moto g and a sandisk dual usb pendrive. (or any normal pendrive with otg cable)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Motorola Moto G with LTE and micro-sd is now official
Good news for people complaining about lack of storage

Motorola will begin selling the Moto G LTE globally by the end of the month. In the UK, the phone will launch in June with a price tag of £149 for the 8GB version. In the US, its price is going to be $219. The 3G version of the phone currently retails for £135 in the UK and $179 in the US, so we think the new additions are well worth their bump in the price.

so, 40$ bump in the price (~ Rs 2500-3000 bump in Indian price) would be worth it? AFAIK, those telecos won't provide cheap data rates and i don't think the phone will have td-lte support. so back to still costly 3g data i guess. :(

Moto G 4g: *www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g_4g-6355.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom