Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
guys.. is this the price flipkart is paying for each moto 16gb unit????? rs 10,809

- - - Updated - - -

around 80,500 16gb units imported till now.. :-o

So what do you expect they should sell it for 10810?

The margin is very less compared to other products. Imported generally..

Sudhir

Broken In
recieved my Moto G at last from the warehouse!! :D
just one word awesome!! not having any of the problems earlier discussed here!!

vikash

Journeyman
recieved my Moto G at last from the warehouse!! :D
just one word awesome!! not having any of the problems earlier discussed here!!
Congrats!!!

And I installed my gadgetshieldz screen protector. Used detol handwash as soap. Well I messed up a little, there are five bubbles, and its been 6 hrs, and they are still there.

amjath

Human Spambot
Congrats!!!

And I installed my gadgetshieldz screen protector. Used detol handwash as soap. Well I messed up a little, there are five bubbles, and its been 6 hrs, and they are still there.

This soapy solution are all so old. Just turn off the fan and clean with zero dust and apply in one attempt

anky

Youngling
Congrats!!!

they will go eventually...don't worry and DO NOT press those bubbles at all, otherwise they will leave mark on screen guard ..

Piyush

Lanaya
I ordered on 20th and still is halted at "Your order has been placed" status. Is it normal?
16gb, paid via debit card.

Sudhir

Broken In
Congrats!!!

ohh!! can i get gadgetshieldz at local retail shop???
by the way phone is awesome, especially its screen!! love it!! :wink:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Google has slashed rates of Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 in the UK...

Nexus 4 is now available for 160 pounds for the 16 GB version = Rs 16000/- including 20% VAT.

So, Nexus 4 prices might come down in India too... Better VFM than Moto G?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Google has slashed rates of Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 in the UK...

Nexus 4 is now available for 160 pounds for the 16 GB version = Rs 16000/- including 20% VAT.

So, Nexus 4 prices might come down in India too... Better VFM than Moto G?

I got LG Optimus G E970 (nexus 4's brother) for Rs 14K. So, Nexus 4 for 16K is the better VFM phone than Moto G.

vikash

Journeyman
Anyone???

It may be, well my bro ordered his on 18th and got the delivery yesterday.
May be you will receive the notification in coming days (or even a day) :Fingerx:

- - - Updated - - -

ohh!! can i get gadgetshieldz at local retail shop???
by the way phone is awesome, especially its screen!! love it!! :wink:

Don't know. Why not online, Of course adw20 saves you Rs 80 and I don't think retailers will give you any discount.
They are fast too. So go on, and order one!!

- - - Updated - - -

This soapy solution are all so old. Just turn off the fan and clean with zero dust and apply in one attempt

So old? You mean??

reniarahim1

Youngling

have you tried it. instructions say to use soap solution. i was also thinking whether this is mandatory.
just got the screenguard.

anky

Youngling
have you tried it. instructions say to use soap solution. i was also thinking whether this is mandatory.
just got the screenguard.
yeah soap solution is really important, it helps in placing the guard in right place(it slips slightly) just add 2-3 drops of liquid soap(i used clean n clear face wash) in a bowl of water(300ml).
and don't forget to switch off the phone before using it, and lastly u can watch few videos on how to apply wet screen protectors...

roh15

Broken In
Dear all,
I just got moto g today and i'm tring to connect to my laptop wifi hotspot via connectify but it is getting obtaining ip address or authentication but it never connects.

Plz help

Screenshot_2014-02-25-14-33-55.png
Screenshot_2014-02-25-14-34-29.png
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom