Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Sorry, havent been thro all the pages of this thread. As far as I understand, MotoG is available online. Is it available in stores too? Might be in Andheri a couple of days later. Can I buy it directly?

Sudhir

Broken In
Don't know. Why not online, Of course adw20 saves you Rs 80 and I don't think retailers will give you any discount.
They are fast too. So go on, and order one!!

hey are you facing any problem, like sim not working etc after kitkat update??

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I faced battery the drain issue.
whenever I'm connecting the phone to pc the battery drop to 1% and the phone restarts itself.
But after 5-10 minutes the battery return to normal charge state.

anky

Youngling
Google now launcher finally appears on google play..but only for nexus and GPE devices..
but here is the link to download..
com.google.android.launcher-1.0.9.1039417.apk | by Android Police for Generic Device

Piyush

Lanaya
Its 8th day today and I now am thinking its true that people who ordered it via CoD are getting it sooner.
My status is still stuck on first process when I check via track order feature.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
I also considering it to buy. BUT need answers of the following queries from the owners of the G :
1. The weight of G . Does it feels heavy in the pocket. I currently using Xperia X10 and feels heavy.
2. Does it has any heating issues specially while gaming or long calls.
3. Most important thing what about the ASS ???

blackpearl

The Devil
Its 8th day today and I now am thinking its true that people who ordered it via CoD are getting it sooner.
My status is still stuck on first process when I check via track order feature.

I ordered yesterday, and they already shipped it. I paid by credit card.

By the way, those from Assam who are waiting to get their hands on the phone can now order it. Flipkart has started shipping to Assam and probably the rest of the NE states.

anky

Youngling
Congrats!!

Gadgetshield seems to be the fav, butI am sure I will mess it up while applying :|
no you wont, just watch some videos on 'how to apply wet screen protector", use a soap solution, and u will be just fine.I was also nervous but it is very easy to apply.

anky

Youngling
Well, yes I did watch the videos, and have ordered it now from GS website. Did you get the back protection as well? how effective is it? I hope I wont need a back case if I have the GS back protection.

no, actually i am using only screen protection, and i personally didn't want to go with back protection because it already has matte finish which provides a good grip and applying gadgetshield will affect it.

reniarahim1

Youngling
no, actually i am using only screen protection, and i personally didn't want to go with back protection because it already has matte finish which provides a good grip and applying gadgetshield will affect it.

yes..i was also skeptic about messing up the thing. but it was very simple. just read the instructions along the screen guard.
right after applying there were numourous bubbles but everything settled after 12 hours. its perfect now :)

so don't worry.. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Well, yes I did watch the videos, and have ordered it now from GS website. Did you get the back protection as well? how effective is it? I hope I wont need a back case if I have the GS back protection.

I bought a back protection, infact entire body protection for my Nexus 5 and I am loving it. My concern was the slightest of the scratches that may arise on the back panel and this gives me enough protection from the accidental scratches.

Piyush

Lanaya
Thinking of getting this headset for motoG. But not sure whether if it will work since it has mixed reviews.
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom