Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
Need help guys.. !!!

MY MOTO G IS SHOWING DEFECT SIGN..

My moto g's front camera is flickering alot and I can can see some green red blue vertical lines

initially for few seconds like 4-5 secs its good. then its starts flickering and then suddenly some red green colored horizontal lines starts appearing..

here is the snapshot..

IMG_20140210_171923135.jpg

A humble request to you guys who got their moto g from flipkart please give a look at your front camera. and tell me whether if moto g's camera is crappy or I mine has some HARDWARE or SOFTWARE issue ???

SunE

Professional Newbie
Well that shouldn't happen. Try to factory reset your phone once or try updating to KitKat.

rickenjus

In the zone
will try factory resetting , and for updating to kitkat I don't think I will update now.

First I want to be sure that others members here are facing similar problem or not.. but none seems to be replying..

puli44

Chill
Finalllllly .. received my moto g... !!!!

since my previous phone was galaxy mini.. Im flabbergasted by moto g.. in absolute love... seriously wasnt expecting moto g to be such a beautiful crafted device.. not at all fat and fits in hands perfectly..

image of moto g over net doesnt justify its looks... its million times better than what its picture depicts..

will post some snap later especially with torquoise back cover, till then gotta spend some time with my new found love.. ;)

@anky .. bud "soundmagic es 18 " is working perfectly fine with the phone...

same feeling :p...im using cowon EM1...:D

arkkrish

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Anybody able to change the SIM color. I go to Settings --> Dual SIM Settings --> I click on a SIM and change its color to blue and clicked Save. But the color is stuck to Gray. I cannot change it to any other color.

jhingalala

Broken In
Need help guys.. !!!

My moto g's front camera is flickering alot and I can can see some green red blue vertical lines

initially for few seconds like 4-5 secs its good. then its starts flickering and then suddenly some red green colored horizontal lines starts appearing..

here is the snapshot..

View attachment 13560

A humble request to you guys who got their moto g from flipkart please give a look at your front camera. and tell me whether if moto g's camera is crappy or I mine has some HARDWARE or SOFTWARE issue ???

getting worried now. Saw many cases of manufacturing defects in this forum.you can raise an issue with FK

puli44

Chill
Hi Guys,

Anybody able to change the SIM color. I go to Settings --> Dual SIM Settings --> I click on a SIM and change its color to blue and clicked Save. But the color is stuck to Gray. I cannot change it to any other color.

check in motorola care website...they may fix it

bayern_tig

Broken In
Hey all, I have a query. Looking to pick up the moto g. Problem is Ill be using only a single sim, don't need a dual sim one. What I want to know is that, will the dual sim model consume more battery than the single sim one and any other disadvantages?
Thanks in advance

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi Guys,

Turn on ur internet connection for the Sim used or turn on wifi and check.

rickenjus

In the zone
called moto care but all lines were busy, then called flipkart and they told me that their technical department will contact me in 24 hrs lets see..

well how to do a factory reset on moto g...???

amjath

Human Spambot
called moto care but all lines were busy, then called flipkart and they told me that their technical department will contact me in 24 hrs lets see..

well how to do a factory reset on moto g...???

Settings -> under personal group backup and reset. Inside u can find factory reset.
PS: all data will be deleted

abhijitsb306

Broken In
^^ isn't MG is heavy in the pocket ??? :evil:

Not to me :) . I was using Samsung Wave & nexus 7 before I got Moto G

Need help guys.. !!!

I used both cameras for couple of minutes,took few pics at 15-20 sec interval and did not find any issue.
However camera itself is average . On top of that colour representation in Moto G is also not accurate. Need to check how the pics show in my pc/tab.

Last edited:

rickenjus

In the zone
well, did a factory reset ...but no luck .. prblm still there .. still getting flickering and green pink vertical lines while using front camera

Guys what if flipkart is ready for replacement.. will be it a long time till I get my a new handset as they are low on stock..
or they must be having few stock left/saved for such(replacement) cases, that I highly doubt.. !!!

amjath

Human Spambot
well, did a factory reset ...but no luck .. prblm still there .. still getting flickering and green pink vertical lines while using front camera

Guys what if flipkart is ready for replacement.. will be it a long time till I get my a new handset as they are low on stock..
or they must be having few stock left/saved for such(replacement) cases, that I highly doubt.. !!!

They are counting for new orders so u can get soon as a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom