Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Whoever is planning to buy it.. have hopefully acknowledged that Moto G would require a Micro Sim and not a normal SIM.

Shouldn't come as a surprise later. :p

anky

Youngling
i just talked to customer care...they said keep trying it will be available after 12...and 8gb is available for buying now..!!!

Superayush

Tech lover
Now the best thing you can do and I would like to request is once u people get ur moto g s share your experiences as your feedback will be valuable and if possible experts can even produce a thorough review for showing how much value for money it is really

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Moto G have just been live. And already there are 5 five star, 1 four star and 1 four star rating..

Also checkout the first comment.. some impatient brat! :D

Alright Moto G 16 GB: 13999 *www.flipkart.com/moto-g/p/itmdsmbxcrm9wy8r?pid=MOBDSGU2ZMDYENQA&otracker=ts_mg_16gb
:hyper:

:lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So now that both the variant is launched, remember this thing:
To avail Flat 70% off on Moto G cases, you have to buy both the Moto G AND the case Together. Else.. no kitkat for you. xD

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
just bought 16gb model..
damn it just saw that need to add the cover with the "phone order" itself..was planning on buying "Royal Blue".

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
ordered the 16 GB version successfully with turquoise shell.......but what about those clothing and e book offers yaar???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom