Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
check their twitter handle ..

*mobile.twitter.com/motorola

now they are saying that it will be launched towards the end of the month...

motorola is not doing any good by delaying .. ppl are waiting since november...

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^^they must be having problems with sales channels don't forget they are coming to india after 2 years.. so don't expect any good after sale services either.. it will take time before they settle..

rickenjus

In the zone
well.. if it goes like this then i dnt think moto g will be available fully until mid feb.. I wanted to upgrade from my two year old galaxy pop... but this wait is tiring..

also what do you guys think of huawei honor 3c, looking good to me .. 2 gb ram @ $160. isnt it a nice deal...

Benchmark results for the $130 quad-core Huawei Honor 3C show a capable entry-level device

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Moto G beats rivals to Android punch as KitKat rolls out | News | TechRadar :-D

Looks like this phone will come at end of this month

*1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.androidos.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/479x526xmoto-g-delay.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wYzbZ4BwWr.webp

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
also what do you guys think of huawei honor 3c, looking good to me .. 2 gb ram @ $160. isnt it a nice deal...

Benchmark results for the $130 quad-core Huawei Honor 3C show a capable entry-level device

last year Huawei decided to launch the P1 instead of Honor 2. this year they may follow the same trend.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys. Motorola is going to come into India this year..
So how is After sales service gonna be? As there are no service center around? Thanks "D

Inceptionist

Journeyman
^^they must be having problems with sales channels don't forget they are coming to india after 2 years.. so don't expect any good after sale services either.. it will take time before they settle..

I hope that the ASS is worth the wait.
The smaller screen size is major plus for me.
The only problem I have is non-expandable memory, so I guess I'll have be selective when copying music files to the phone. :(

ankush28

Bazinga
^You can import from US,
two my friend imported and unlocked moto x and they are extrenely happy with it :')

Moto X is the best droid I've ever seen....A perfectly balanced user friendly phone :)

anky

Youngling
^You can import from US,
two my friend imported and unlocked moto x and they are extrenely happy with it :')

Moto X is the best droid I've ever seen....A perfectly balanced user friendly phone :)
how much did it cost them? and how did they unlocked it? and after sale service ?

sushovan

In the zone
There is no after sales service for Imported phones. Those who import phones from USA don't require the so called "Your digitizer/USB Port is broken but we will replace motherboard and Rob you in daylight" Support that is offered by most of the big brands barring LG here. And the common notion is you do not need after sales support with Moto Phones ( unless you deliberately put your phone in water or under a truck :rolleyes: )

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
So how long does Motorola take to setup service cents in India? And if we bought the Indian version... How would be the after sales service?

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I'd be happy if Sony refreshes Xperia line up with the phone which has similar specs, small screen and expandable memory. I'd buy that in a heartbeat instead of Moto G.

Just my :2cents:.

sushovan

In the zone
^ "Motorola has roped in a distribution partner for the Moto G launch in India" - its Flipkart as per the claim of many guys at XDA Thread on this same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom