Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Anyone updated 4.4.4 ?
Came in my phone last day, and some of my friends updated has battery life issues.
So any updated guys, please respond

Piyush

Lanaya
After the last update, I sometime am getting some blue colour flashes on home screen. Its just for some milliseconds. Cant find it anywhere on google. Any one else experiencing the same?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
After last update the capacitive buttons goes hidden sometimes. I need to pull or touch the notification bar for the buttons to show. Is this a feature or a bug?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Flat Rs. 2000 Off on “Moto G” Phones (8 gb and 16 gb both models) – Offer starts Today midnight (00:00:01 am) Flipkart.com

12,000- 16gb
10,500 - 8gb

on flipkart

Last edited:

rish1

Cyborg Agent
the Xiaomi effect. hope this is a permanent pricecut else Moto G is pretty much out of the race.

could be they are trying to get rid of last stocks as Moto G2 is just about to be launched as well

Last edited:

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Reading the reviews on flipkart regarding very bad customer service of Motorola,i am not sure what to think of it.But 12k is certainly a good deal for 16gb version.Hope Moto E also gets price cut to 6k after launch of Redmi 1S.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
could be they are trying to get rid of last stocks as Moto G2 is just about to be launched as well

the price is just too tempting (8GB) but i'll wait for G2. whenever it launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the reviews on flipkart regarding very bad customer service of Motorola,i am not sure what to think of it.But 12k is certainly a good deal for 16gb version.Hope Moto E also gets price cut to 6k after launch of Redmi 1S.

motorola has outsourced service to 3rd party centers but varies depending on cities. it was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom